Filter by naq lost?

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Filter by naq lost?

How about a filter in global attack logs in which you write minimum naq lost and you are then only shown attacks that are over that value? For instance - I go hunting for people that get fed everyday and 525 pages of attacks are a bit too much to look at, especially as 1/4 of them are for massing and stuff...This way I'd just write a value of let's say 5bil naq in the filter and only the attacks in which there was more than 5bil naq lost would be shown so you can then investigate more easily if the naq was stolen fair or if it was feeding

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.
ID: 0

Re: Filter by naq lost?

Neimenljivi wrote:How about a filter in global attack logs in which you write minimum naq lost and you are then only shown attacks that are over that value? For instance - I go hunting for people that get fed everyday and 525 pages of attacks are a bit too much to look at, especially as 1/4 of them are for massing and stuff...This way I'd just write a value of let's say 5bil naq in the filter and only the attacks in which there was more than 5bil naq lost would be shown so you can then investigate more easily if the naq was stolen fair or if it was feeding

~Jack

i claim responsibility for most of the spam attacks :lol:

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”