Not getting the naq I stole [Gary pls check asap]

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Not getting the naq I stole [Gary pls check asap]

Ok this is weird..just before turn change I attacked someone (attack was finished about 2 secs before turn changed) and I saw I got no naq..naturally I checked if I stole any at all or if s/he banked the naq sooner..

Attack page wrote:The forces of Jack Oneil annihilated those of j7054
The forces of j7054 open a wormhole and flee from the battle! If they had faces one could have seen glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering the scrap that was left behind by the WorldShip j7054, it is recorded that
a total of 701,817,929 Naquadah was taken and traded from the parts of the WorldShip j7054

I had 0 naq on hand (noone hit me so I should have had 700mil naq out)..I refreshed the page and only got my income on hand so something has to be bugged..also checked the attack log and:
12:00 j7054 701,817,929 Naquadah Gained

GameTime: Jul07 - 12:01.09
Naquadah: 1,092,880,800 <- amount of my income

700mil ain't much for me so I'm not posting this to get naq back or somethnig like that, but it's a bug that shouldn't have happened and it might mean a lot more at bigger hits..I think I've encountered it before but I probably thought my eyes were doing tricks on me..now that it happened at least 3rd time to me (possibly more, just wasn't paying attention much) I've decided that I can safely say and post it as a bug..

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.
ID: 0

Re: Not getting the naq I stole [Gary pls check asap]

Neimenljivi wrote:Ok this is weird..just before turn change I attacked someone (attack was finished about 2 secs before turn changed) and I saw I got no naq..naturally I checked if I stole any at all or if s/he banked the naq sooner..

Attack page wrote:The forces of Jack Oneil annihilated those of j7054
The forces of j7054 open a wormhole and flee from the battle! If they had faces one could have seen glory on the face of the victors, and spite on the defeated!

Considering the scrap that was left behind by the WorldShip j7054, it is recorded that
a total of 701,817,929 Naquadah was taken and traded from the parts of the WorldShip j7054

I had 0 naq on hand (noone hit me so I should have had 700mil naq out)..I refreshed the page and only got my income on hand so something has to be bugged..also checked the attack log and:
12:00 j7054 701,817,929 Naquadah Gained

GameTime: Jul07 - 12:01.09
Naquadah: 1,092,880,800 <- amount of my income

700mil ain't much for me so I'm not posting this to get naq back or somethnig like that, but it's a bug that shouldn't have happened and it might mean a lot more at bigger hits..I think I've encountered it before but I probably thought my eyes were doing tricks on me..now that it happened at least 3rd time to me (possibly more, just wasn't paying attention much) I've decided that I can safely say and post it as a bug..

~Jack

tis what you get when you 2 second it :P

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Re: Not getting the naq I stole [Gary pls check asap]

This happened to me once before a few weeks back, and I believe it was right at the turn change also as I remember I was just trying to get some quick NAQ to make repairs and get my rank back up right before the turn change (was showing 0 min till change) so I was hurrying. At the time we did not have logs so I assumed it was the thing where you would show NAQ received, BUT, someone else had hit and got it simultaneously.

It was only for about 100 mill for me, and at the time, I did not think anything of it. Not having the logs to check, but, it was irritating to show getting the NAQ but not actually having it go to your bank! :?
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”