For the discussion of sports. Moo?
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict
Alliance: Phoenicopterus
Race: Ruber
ID: 65498761

Le Tour de France 2009

What? No topics on the tour?! :shock:

Oh well...Any other cycling fans in here?
Below Me.
Spoiler
MSN wrote:[EPA] BMMJ13 [BoT] Mr. Orange says (11:35 PM)
only one of us can wear black eyeliner
and im not stopping
Rn5ho
Forum Elite
Race: Shugo

Re: Le Tour de France 2009

aye, right here :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Definitely!
Love it, despite all the controversies, which I find to be uninteresting. That is also the reason why I personally never started a topic on it, because generally that is the focus of all discussions on that subject.

Gotta love the whole Armstrong - Contador rivalry. Big PLUS for The Boss returning with an American team of his own next year! Can't have two captains on a single ship.
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict

If Armstrong and Contador weren't on the same team this year...oh boy, it'd be a totally different race.

Anyone else love Armstrong catching up to the lead group in stage 16? Good to see him riding good
Below Me.
Spoiler
and im not stopping
EdwardThatch
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Heretical
ID: 0

Phlamingoe wrote:If Armstrong and Contador weren't on the same team this year...oh boy, it'd be a totally different race.

Anyone else love Armstrong catching up to the lead group in stage 16? Good to see him riding good

I'm personally sick of armstrong. He's there as a novelty, and I would have more respect for him if he did like the other rides and rode in other races around the year.
There's always free cheese in a rat trap.

Please post in my trade feedback thread if I traded with you:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=146162
Phlamingoe
Forum Addict

EdwardThatch wrote:
Phlamingoe wrote:If Armstrong and Contador weren't on the same team this year...oh boy, it'd be a totally different race.

I'm personally sick of armstrong. He's there as a novelty, and I would have more respect for him if he did like the other rides and rode in other races around the year.

He's hardly a novelty considering he is 4th in the GC (I'm watching the ITT right now, so I don't know the new GC's yet, shhhh!), sounds like a serious contender to me. Whether he's there to promote Cancer awareness, whatever, doesn't matter, he's still a threat. I for one look forward to seeing him ride next year.

And he does ride other races, in fact he broke his collar bone back in March in a pileup near the end of Stage 1 of the Vuelta a Castilla y Leon. He also rode in the Giro d'Italia in May.
Below Me.
Spoiler
and im not stopping

Return to “Sports Section”