Ascension Cooldown

Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Re: Ascension Cooldown

It's not for players whom have been playing for a while. But for a new commer, to reach 25 would take about a year, let alone, building themselves up in the first place to start. You are right though, in that they mostly sit in the 1G&R range. Especially since you don't need must to be in the range. What is it now, like 1200?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Sarevok wrote:It's not for players whom have been playing for a while.

Really, that's not how it sounds from the opening post.
Image ImageImageImage
Sarevok
Forum Addict

The opening post of this topic doesn't say whom for. I'm guessing it's for, since the initial increase in available ascensions, it's died down a bit. TBH, i don't know why they made the cool down period. Just meant those that put the effort in before the update, like yourself, don't need to wait like everyone else does that wants to ascend now
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Sarevok wrote:TBH, i don't know why they made the cool down period. Just meant those that put the effort in before the update, like yourself, don't need to wait like everyone else does that wants to ascend now

Hang on like myself? I ascended 12 times during the period where you have to wait 14 days between ascensions. It may have even been more than the 12 times, but I can't remember that far back. So don't say I didn't have to wait like everyone else that wants to ascend now.
Image ImageImageImage
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

End of the day this is an MMO game, MMO games speed up overtime, if you dont adapt to there growth they die.

If your sitting at max ascended and someone starts the game, and has to ascend 23 times, and does this at 1GnR range, thats 21 days x 23 ascensions so 483 days just to get level, by that time your probably over 400mill army etc, now take into account massings etc, this time is probably going to be longer.

This is no longer about well i had to do it with this long, or i had this and that, its about now and whats better now.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Sarevok
Forum Addict

@ Clarkey, 8 more then i have done. But it's not about me.

@ General, I agree, unless there's some sort of reset for the server like most of the other ones, you need to adapt the growth, to at least allow newer players to compete in some way
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

You mean like how there is a plague and how there are raids out for 20k for 15 turns easy to find, there is enough growth
I give peace for traders
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Plague is not adapting to growth, it's just stunting/stopping growth from occurring. And you can only raid to with 100M of the plague, at which point, even with a 1.5m UP, would still take 2months, all assuming you choose never to ascend in this time, and keep yourself on PPT to stop your large stats from being massed
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

Yes the plague makes it so newer players can catch up
I give peace for traders
Sarevok
Forum Addict

No, they can't. Once they reach the plague, they'll forever be the same distance from the larger player. Since they'll always create more resources to boost their UP more to keep the gap. A game where catching up would take almost a year would turn many people off imo
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Catch up in armysize yes, power no where near it,

Someone who is unascended and 400 mill army,

Someone who is ascended 23 times, 400 mill army,

There will be 10's of trill in power difference there. The unascended guy couldnt even compete on the same level.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Thank you GC, hence the time goes from simple army size catchup to adding at least 2 months onto that

Return to “Suggestions Archive”