REPO! The Genetic Sig!

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

REPO! The Genetic Sig!

Okie, after some chatting I finally watched REPO! The Genetic Opera and all i have to say is WOW! Its amazing, so i think its time for a REPO sig.

1. What form of graphics are you after? Sig please.

2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? No Thanks.

3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? 500x110 please. Give or take a lil if need be.

4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) Film, "REPO! The Genetic Opera" kinda obvious :lol: If you've seent he movie you'll know what i mean. I want it to kind of be undergroud feel BUT i want the main focus of the picture to be Shiloh. So need it to be dark, but have Shiloh in it looking like an angel. All will be fine in the world kinda stuff coming from her. If you could use this image for Shilo please.

5. Any preferred colour theme? Not really, the above kinda wraps that part up

6. What text would you like on the piece? Have "~Vixion~" in bottom left, just below that have "Genesis" and along the top in a small banner have "...and the Repo Man Cometh." that should about do it.

7. How much do you wish to pay? mhmm... Not 100% sure tbh.

8. Contact Details - Vixion-Alpha@live.com

9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used) Its all in the above, if yu need anyting else. Just say.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
~Vix~
Forum Elder

Re: REPO! The Genetic Sig!

SS i bow before your skills sir!
Could you possibly move the Vix and genesis part to the top left and make them straight... then my good man, preceed to sgw market section, broker page, type in my ID and then put in some digets! cause that is one awesome sig and you are getting payed!
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
~Vix~
Forum Elder

Thats 100% what i wanted pal

PM sent to SS about Payment
Sig on my profile

Only one thing left...

can a mod lock this please :D
serrin
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Genesis
Race: Time Bandit
ID: 1923274

Nice sig SS, although, I'm slightly disappointed at missing the chance vix ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
Made ya look :P
~Vix~
Forum Elder

serrin wrote:Nice sig SS, although, I'm slightly disappointed at missing the chance vix ;)

Okie then, can you make me one too. If its equal or better than SS's I'll buy your one also :lol:

Return to “Graphics Archives”