Income/UP duels

Darkalbino
Fledgling Forumer

Income/UP duels

Just out of curiousity, any chance of this being possible on the black market?

Obviously this planet type combo is the strongest of them all.

Im sure a few people would be willing to pay $100 USD for such a thing.. admin? What do you guys think?
CABAL
Forum Expert
Alliance: Aquila Ignis
Race: Death Watch
ID: 0

Re: Income/UP duels

overpowered... Imagine if someone had 11 of'em :shock:
Yes 11 :shock: :shock:

MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-46 -> T-28 -> KV -> KV-3 -> IS -> IS-3 -> IS-4 -> IS-7
Tekki
Forum Addict

I think it's good that they aren't on the market. It makes them a truly valuable commodity.

And limited. There'd be only what... 10-20 ingame all up since they were made earlier and there's only a limited chance of making them now.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Did admin not remove the chance of making one of these now on the market, due to the fact that it would produce the only 2 things people want the most, ( sorry need the most )
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

I don't know, but they are not make-able for a reason. It would simply mean someone like Bill Gates (for an extreme example) could come in, spend say $100k, or even $1m, and basically rule the game with no skill. This is not what anyone really wants. Imagine playing a game for 4 years, and some Mr. Moneybags comes in, and poof, your now from #1 to #2 cause he's bought more stuff then you've been able to accumulate
Tekki
Forum Addict

Well in that case they are even more valuable because the ones existing are the only one's existing.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Sarevok
Forum Addict

Indeed. Only problem is, the people with them probably have them with a months worth of merlin buffer :/
CABAL
Forum Expert

Sarevok wrote:Indeed. Only problem is, the people with them probably have them with a months worth of merlin buffer :/

And probably never speak of them...

Sarevok
Forum Addict

Unless their stupid, or have like 1year of merlins to just boast and not worry about it anyway lol
CABAL
Forum Expert

Sarevok wrote:Unless their stupid, or have like 1year of merlins to just boast and not worry about it anyway lol

heh, it'd be worth a LOT of naq... even as a location!

Return to “Suggestions Archive”