Food for thought...

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: Food for thought...

usually it is done, but occasionally its not... (various reasons... forgetting... reason being obvious... forgetting... not remembering to...)
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

I thought it was common practice amongst moderators, to be honest. It certainly should be. I always make a post whenever I lock threads, and have done so ever snce I first became a moderator. Please rest assured that I will remind the team to put this into practice.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Tetrismonkey wrote:Then that would require me to give more of my time up to a subject that shouldn't even need to be discussed, but is becUse some people are lazy.

I'll post them tomorrow after I have a little more freetime on my hands. Only so much you can do while browsing the Internet on an iPhone and driving.

I thought is now illegal in Cali? It is breaking the law.

Bad little monkey! lol
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Rudy Pena wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Then that would require me to give more of my time up to a subject that shouldn't even need to be discussed, but is becUse some people are lazy.

I'll post them tomorrow after I have a little more freetime on my hands. Only so much you can do while browsing the Internet on an iPhone and driving.

I thought is now illegal in Cali? It is breaking the law.

Bad little monkey! lol

What's worse is he must think it's funny enough to mention it. Like he's proud. :?
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Who said multitasking was a female quality?
Wait.. Josh? No.. :o
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

usually, if there is no post, and you cant figure out on your own why its locked, just pm a mod/GM/admin and ask... if that mod cant figure out why easily, he/she/it can ask around to find out...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:In California it is illegal to text or talk on the phone while driving. There is no law against being on the Internet or holding your phone say to change a song.

Not only that, it was a joke. I ment I'm to busy working to be bothered to post the threads, so now let's stay on topic, ok clarkey? You are an admin and you allowed this off topic chat, including yourself. So let's get back on topic.

Yeah funny joke haha.

Now are you going to show us which threads you've come across that have been locked?
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Yes I forgot to lock the Moderator update thread.... big whoop!
Image ImageImageImage
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Mordack wrote:I thought it was common practice amongst moderators, to be honest. It certainly should be. I always make a post whenever I lock threads, and have done so ever snce I first became a moderator. Please rest assured that I will remind the team to put this into practice.

Thanks Mordack. I agree you do your job well.

Let me know what else happends k?

Haha, I wasn't raising my hand and looking for praise in that obnoxious way that certain children sometimes do. "I've done my homework, sir!" Just trying to make the point that it was common practise when I first became a mod, and something which we were taught to do from the start.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”