Weapons taking damage

jedi
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Regulators
Race: G
ID: 27213

Weapons taking damage

OK not sure if its changed back to how it was before but i am taking weapon damage from people when i have 10000x there weapon power. is this a bug or do we take damage from any attack on us now?
Nobody asked for life to deal us with these **Filtered** hands we're dealt, We gotta take these cards ourselves and flip'em, don't exspect no help
-Eminem

High Empty
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
Race: God's Left Hand
ID: 102803

Re: Weapons taking damage

you do take damage again.
"Adversity has the effect of eliciting talents, which in prosperous circumstances would have lain dormant."
"Shut Up Features" -Replijake
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie
ID: 0

*BUMP*

OK I have a serious issue with whatever calculations are used to work this out...
Can an admin please PM me either in game or on forums to discuss, I would bring it to the admin meetings but I am never around a PC at the times they are on.

I think that this is a major flaw in the way the era is working, and should be discussed ASAP...
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

*BUMP*
You can ask neo about this, im sure he's realised what im up in arms about...

This is a serious issue that needs to be sorted, I am still waiting for an admin to contact me...
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

Its been 5 days and I have yet to be contacted by admin as requested..

Yet another bump to bring this to someone's attention, your speedy response is greatly appre... oh wait, I havent got a response after a week already... :smt078
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

prob be atleast til wednesday now lol. i cant get into chat atm. so idk what to tell ya... ](*,)

they fix it eventually. or they just have rank 2000 log in and buy small attack and def and mass rank 1 like it was once.

p.s. i doubt admin will hit you up on your iphone so i suggest you post bug here and hope someone else tell him in meeting or atleast tell someone that can make meeting. my 2 cents anyhow
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Ace1102
Forum Irregular

I dont have an iphone dude :p
I just seem to always be around because I can be online from home and from work, which is where I basically spend 100% of my time (at either of those places)

The problem with that being, im halfway through changing OS on the computer at home so, its stuck in VGA mode until NVIDIA can invent some new drivers that actually run stable...
and at work I cant get into chat because they block that sort of stuff with their firewalls, im just lucky that im smarter then the IT guy at work and so, can work my way around his crappy protection and scripts that are supposed to knock me off MSN and quantum...

but, HE FAILED!! :)

I didnt think it was an outrageous request to say PM me... either in the forums or in game, theres a button devoted to sending me a PM, labeled 'PM' which will appear directly under all my forum posts...
and also my in-game name is obviously the same as this name so, it cant be to hard to find me...
plus my name is the 1st you see when loading up the rankings so, again, not hard to find if they were interested in fixing this COLOSSAL bug...
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

well like i said before i dont think he message you. this section is for bugs. you post bugs here. then whoever goes to meeting has them addressed. if you insist on privacy then you need to scroll down to bottom of command center and click on (contact us). there are emails there that go directly to admin, support teams, mods.

the only bugs i know about atm is that you dont need a percent of def or attack to damage weapons. that you may get message saying "One additional fact: the forces of ??? were so completely overwhelmed that they could not even breach the perimiter of UnToUcHaBlE! As a result, it appears that the weapons and forces of UnToUcHaBlE suffered no defense damage!! Was it a suicide run? Proving some sort of unknown 'point'? Or maybe a tactical strike to recon the strength of the opposition? Nobody is 100% sure, but one thing is sure: the attack was eliminated before they even got close, and had no effect on the target!"

but in fact they do hurt weapons so its back like it was a few waves ago. but in any event if you dont report it will get fixed eventually. but thats after its been exploited
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
knight
The Lulz

Rarely (if ever) does admin come here.

If you can't get to players meet then post it here and I'll make sure he sees it.

Other than that, not much I (or anyone else) can do for you.

regards,
knight37

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”