OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE: 11OCT2009

Solus
WAR POPE
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Solus Technologies (Pty Ltd) & Solus Precision Instruments (Pty Ltd)

Re: Gravity Particle System Balliatic Device (GPSBD/GraPSys)

ATTN: ALL SPAM TEMPLE DENIZENS

Here at Solus Technologies and our subsidiaries, we value the quality of life of our customers and associates. "Together, Tomorrow"; one of our organizations' core philosophies that we share here for instance our pro-active stance on providing the tools for a better tomorrow, together, whether that be through tool work, electronics, defense technology or even Palliative products, we aim to secure an even greater future for us all, far beyond our expectations - even amongst today’s turmoil.

In development for the last 3 years and 6 months, Solus Technologies and Solus Precision Instruments have been working collaboratively not only with each other, but other unnamed firms, to develop a prototype system, to not only clear the low quality remnants of yesteryear, but to provide a new environmental experience, to enhance your quality of living.

We are proud to present to you, Ladies and Gentlemen, The Solus Systems 'Gravity Particle System Ballistic Device' (GPSBD/GraPSys).

This morning at 03:50 and 03:59 local time, you may have noticed some changes in the landscape, and maybe a few resulting anomalies. At 03:45, we launched a warhead from one of our Mass Drivers as a test of the GraPSys technology. This was a miniaturized version of the warhead, which yielded positive results. Following the "event" at 03:50, we launched a larger full size warhead at 03:56 which was the second "event" and the subsequent end of the final testing process.

Utilizing the foremost environmental perception technology coupled with Ballistic adaptation and dispersion systems, the GraPSys system will automatically step into action, sending numerous GraPSys Warheads to required areas, intercepting societal decay.

We wish to inform you that although technically Warheads, the GraPSys devices are far from harmful to you or your assets. Comparing them to a Gravity bomb would be most accurate, but even so, almost derogatory to the technology in play, comparing the GraPSys to such archaic technology. While removing decayed, atrophied societal matter from this area, We have a limitless storage space in which all matter displaced by the GraPSys devices will be stored, safe from harm, and in a safe manner.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have crossed the boundary today. All of those ineffective and frankly dangerous Mass Displacement systems are about to become obsolete, as we pave the way for a brighter future.

Mr. S. Less
CEO
Solus Global Systems

"Dont Panic."
Slim87R wrote:I think your Solus is showing.
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:Glory to the Solus.
Psyko wrote:You sick and twisted little Sol, you. :smt047 :smt049
Malx wrote:
Noobert wrote:I love when Solus posts. It brightens my day because of how awesome he is.
+1
Eärendil wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
Eärendil wrote:Making fun of SS in his face
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:Punching SS in his face
its ok, you both love me more then existence itself anyway
No, No I don't.
I love Solus.
And I even love Canadian Bacon more than you.
Radiance wrote:Oh my marriage-consummating deity.. that was awesome. :shock:
(F)(¯`• (F)¸·´¯)«§müg»™(¯`·¸(F) •´¯)(F) says (5:38 PM):
*who is solus?
Chris/Deviathan[EVE Online] says (5:38 PM):
*solus is god
*and he touches us all with his noodly appendage
[BoT] Eärendil :: Matt says (5:38 PM):
*solus is... better than raptor jesus
SuperSaiyan - Pirate says (10:25 PM):
*solus is out for blood Image
Juliette
Verified