WORST movie ever

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: WORST movie ever

MEZZANINE wrote:
Apophis The Great wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
300, (very little factual story and some rather odd beasts that never existed, simply propaganda aimed at iran. the righteous cause an all that hog wash)

I used to think the same way, but I did see very lately this movie (yesterday I downloaded it, and going to purchase it in collector dvd edition, after it was being mentionned at class, as we study ancient greece so our teacher mentionned it several times thinking it would appear more familiar).

And I can tell, honestly, that it is one of WORST MISTAKES I EVER DID.....to have avoided watching it when it came in theaters!!! (and people in my class at the time were telling me: "you are doing a *BIG* mistake to avoid it")

I am all aware of controversy, but heck...this movie is pure awesomeness, that aside!!!!

I *KNOW* I am bumping an old topic.
*grin* :razz:

Very little factually about it ? History rewritten ? well of course, it's Hollywood :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don think 300 rates as the worst movie, certainly not a great movie but there are many far worse, just watch Beowulf...... actually dont watch it, you will regret wasting 1.5 hours of your life :lol:

I think many movies are simply over hyped pre-release so we expect to much of them. If we watched them on a Sunday afternoon on TV they wouldn't seem so bad, but hearing all the advertising bumf and paying to see them in a cinema makes the disappointment x10 :lol:

300 is awesome. I did watch it twice in a weekend. Excessive violence was annoying, otherwise, very good one.

Did have a look at what Immortals were in reality...nothing really immortal, unlike those from 300.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “Grand Cinema”