Les Ennemis Calling out Hokiehomeboy & TGR

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

Re: Les Ennemis Calling out Hokiehomeboy & TGR

dude your the one saying rebuild pffft stenthegreat you are a coward so are all the members of your alliance.

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: Les Ennemis Calling out Hokiehomeboy & TGR

steventhegreat wrote:To begin with, WTH are you doing? I am doing what your alliance should be doing FIGHTING, WARRING.. PLEASE OH PLEASE build me something...

Hokie said something about you's trying to act big so he was gonna mass you. I said i would join in as i have nothing better to do. This can be proven wrong by a list of PM's Hokie has sent to me, our diplo and our Leader ;) Talk to the trouble starter. We offered peace he tried to extornision us VAMPS for 80 tril HA. You guys are such ""hiders"" you should have that kind of naq;)
You CANNOT win this, like seriously..( It is GW noone can win it is a game ;) Somebody read the manual wrong ;) there is NOTHING you can do to make us stop..I am sure there is a multi or two i could have check out, don't think i not watching all of you like a hawk:) We can mass you whenever we want without care, leave you alone until turns rebuild and mass you again without care.. As you have been doing without HONOUR!!!!

Second, Too long posts and too much trash.. You should kick some members then ;)I only read afew lines and got bored. Say what you want, do what you want, but nothing will effect us in a different manner.

Third, Tell your members maybe..( Our members know that i called your whole alliance out. ME Les Ennemis not them. Your the cowards that decided to take it furher ;) And you haven't even massed me yet.. So laughable ;) Our members know how to war, we also no how to tell when some dead alliance is trying to pick a fight to get the moral up.. HAHAHA Not gonna happen,

Subject: ?? ( Give me the names of these supposive PM's and if they are true, that they have wrote you this. Then I myself will speak to ourleader ;)

Message text:

Ah, are we at war and no one told me? Why the massing? To the best of my knowledge, I have not bothered any of your folks

Subject:

Message text:

Well, as long as it does not become a habit :-)

Last, I don't think planets matter too much to us mate :lol: and its not really an achievement to take one these days.. Might start taking them off you seeming you value them so highly.

Enjoy, this will most probably be my only post on here.. If you have something to say Mail me.. i might respond.. But i doubt i will want peace for awhile.
I don't want peace haven't wanted peace and I see no peace in site. However if you must, bring your whole alliance in which is like what You and Hokie? and the ""real Dead ones"" To sum it up your threats all with no action.LMAO. Thank you for posting you not only showed me your a complete moron, but you also gave me some damn good points. Not good points for you as I crashed all of your little points.So keep hiding for 6 days out of 7. I guess I will be on you guys again. Such a waste so I wont be turn farming, I will be waiting a few turns so I can get something beneficial out of this. BTW, Your boy hokie is a bad person to let ruin your alliance. you actually seem like you have some sort of since.. ""The movie IDOCRACY comes to mind when I look at your oh so worthless noobs.. Enjoy... EPIC FACE PALM!!
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that

Return to “Vendetta corner”