fourtwozero
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Heavens Warriors
Race: Mixed Blood
ID: 20958

Re: Topic wrongfully closed.

yeah, maybe lock this up until admin gives final verdict
This is an invisible signiture.
Just like when you used to close your eyes as a child and disappear.
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

Yeah, I would like admin to post here to settle this.
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

Concerning game :

Game admins do not check the market section for allegations or discussion of multying.. so you will be waiting a long time for one to post here.

If you want the game admins to look at your account(s), you'd stand a better chance in the cheaters/ban sections, or even by emailing them directly.

Concerning the topic :

Again the wrong section.... complaining about a topic being closed, or multying in the market discussion anyway :-k You'd stand a much better chance getting something done about your topic, by pm'ing the mod who closed it, or speaking to the ombudsman.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
McRandom
Forum Intermediate
Race: McRandomia
ID: 36974
Location: infront of my computer rotting away spamming all the forums i have access too

Hmmmm... I guess this really does not matter as both accounts are no longer in my posession.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Caprila wrote:Concerning game :

Game admins do not check the market section for allegations or discussion of multying.. so you will be waiting a long time for one to post here.

If you want the game admins to look at your account(s), you'd stand a better chance in the cheaters/ban sections, or even by emailing them directly.
Cap, dear, have you seen his thread in that section? It outdates this one.. and it's one big mess, lynchmob trying to tear an honest player apart. :) The only reasonable thing (aside from the rather crazy chants of "BURN HIM HE IS A MULTI BURN BURN BURN!") said there is to sell those unused accounts. So he should really be allowed to sell them.. they are as much his (inactive) property as any unused account anyone would be selling.

Shouldn't have said that. :( You are right about this being the wrong section (then again, it was moved here.. not originally posted here).
schuesseled
Forum Expert
ID: 33241

Pimping D wrote:You were selling two accounts .rules state you cannot sell for someone else. And if you were not selling for some one else that means you had 3 accounts and thats illegal. Its called multing

By what information did you come to this conclusion.

I have sold many accounts that werent mine, and this is the first i've ever heard of such a rule, mainly because it is my belief that it doesn't exist.
Suffice to say did McRandom not make all three accounts thus making him a multi :)
12agnar0k be taking over this here account, argh!

Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

It's alright, it's a new and difficult rule to find.

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”

Return to “Market Discussion”