minor covert bug

~Insider Trader~
Forum Irregular

minor covert bug

Covert Capacity 704,418,120,000,000 Ranked 4,437

I trained up my covert after turn change, hence the 700trill power but low rank. This problem has been around for a while (years) but since admin 'may' have been looking at ascended updates for some time now, maybe he could fix this little annoyance as part of any wholesale changes.

That covert power I have listed above is about rank 5 however I am not able to spy on anyone on page 1 and I get the following message quoted below. I realise that waiting 30mins for the ranks to update would enable me to get the spy reports I want but why should I have to wait given that you don't have to wait on the main server for covert ranks to change? - you train and then you spy with no worries.

It is frowned upon in the cafe of eternity to squash those so far beneath you...
It is also frowned upon to engage in a battle with those clearly superior to you- suicide holds no honor where eyes are always open.
You rethink your actions of attacking those so clearly out of your power levels, since it will only bring scorn from the ranks of the ascended. In general, you can engage realms in between 5x your size, and 1/5th your size.

Given that I have over 15.9b (2 days to 16! :D ) planets I hardly think there is anyone out there greater than 5x my size.

Whilst there are more important issues, like a long overdue wholesale change to various other things that are eagerly awaited, maybe this could be added to the end of the (growing) list.
Ancient_one
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: minor covert bug

It is your rank holding you back if you were ranked 100-200 then you could do it easily...
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

~Insider Trader~ wrote:Given that I have over 15.9b (2 days to 16! :D ) planets I hardly think there is anyone out there greater than 5x my size.
that rule is a double edged sword... they could also be 1/5 of your size
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Chris_Cutter
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Titans League
Race: Crimson Empire
ID: 0

yep!

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”