Unwarranted banning

Ombudsman Case Archives
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

Re: Unwarranted banning

temptress wrote::-k

how can any admin/mod see themselves above the owner of forum and game Jason.

Jason unbanned Clarkey's account.. I would think he (Jason) would have the final say :?

jason handed over management of the forums to the admins.
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
zeekomkommer
Forum Addict
Alliance: sigma leader
Race: systemlord
ID: 70578

Re: Unwarranted banning

you were banned by: dadigi
reason: he was realy upset that you were unbanned after what you did (as were half the mods)
you didn't get unbanned asap: other forum admins can't agree on what to do cuz some ppl are threatening to resign if you get unbanned. admin jason has left the descision entirely up to the admins. and the admins agreed to let you use the clarky_test acount to say goodbye since your leaving and doing it with the admin acount would create to much disturbance

now some of us in the mod meeting argued that you should be unbanned and havea goodbye with dignety but others countered with the fact that you did some pretty nasty stuff (i mean you crashed the forum twice, deleted a whole section and deleted 3user acounts).

the problem with your apeal atm is that it has to be admin aproved and there is the paradox:

you were unbanned by an admin, your reban was suported by an admin and what to do with your ban was undescided. not even jason descided. all that this can help is bring some public atention to it all and put presure on the admins to make a descision. now i don't think the ombudsmen need more information atm. and neither do i think the admins need more information to descide so i will wrap up the case and let the admins vote on it.

locked until further notice, jim if you disagree then unlock it but then you have to babysit the thread whilst i'm gone :razz:

Return to “Case Archives”