My time has come and So.....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Dooeee
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hell
Race: Devil
ID: 666

My time has come and So.....

Its with a heavy heart That I sit here and do this. But as of this day I left Gatewars. There is many reasons to why I have quit. But those are no longer a problem.

Its been fun. A blast and I can say I loved this game at one point.

Will miss
Harchester, Duderanch, Jedi Tank, Kaerianae, Les Ennemis and so many more...You are all true friends. Brothers, Sisters and some I call my children ;)..

So I just wanted to tell my friends. I will miss you.

I hope to see you around the net. Hugs.

And to those I call allot worse. Like a few of the main forum Mods, Pick a finger ;) Opps picked it for you and its the middle one :)......
Last edited by Dooeee on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McRandom wrote: *Curls up in a little ball and rocks back and forth*
"I'm not alone i'm not alone, i'm not alone"
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: My time has come and So.....

[-(

ok two things

1st one is the spelling of my name is harchester ;)

2nd i will bloody miss you its been fun knowing you and if you ever come back to this game i will have a rather nice present for you.... today i lose a friend,an officer an ally trust me on one thing the next allaince i mass will be done on your behalf :-D

much love from the harch xxxxxx
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

To my Father. You have been my CO for 2 years now. Man we have gotten to know you more then we should have. LOL. Pops, my man your the **Filtered**. I love you with all my heart man. One hell of a guy that I have been so lucky to clal my father and CO for two years. As I take upon your account to become King. I have much more remorse to see you go. I understand why though ;). Your an adored man. I will miss you and I think you for the present you gave me. I love you old man garble garble ;) hehe. Catch ya on MSN. DO NOT be a stranger ;) ;)
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

:(

Haven't spoken much recently but we have always been brothers in arms. I hope in the not too distant future you'll miss us and come back.

Feel free to hit me up on MSN, i'll miss yah.

Dude
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

*hugs*

Bye Dooeee, best of luck in RL :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Im gonna miss you ingame brother. You are my friend and I appreciate all the battles, diplomatic projects we did and the chats. Take care, if you come back to the game you will know where to find me..somewhere on pages 1-5 tearin it up :twisted:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Dooeee mate you are a legend...tis indeed a sad day today :(
I hope RL find you better now tho, dont be a stranger catch me on msn from time to time mate.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

[-(

:(

Dooeee, another great falls, I will miss you, you were always a leader even when we parted ways in game you were still around for advice and a chat.
Hope RL treats you well and you one day see your mistake and come back ;)

Keep it real
~Don

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Kaerianae
Forum Regular
Alliance: Vengeance
ID: 21349

:cry:

~Vix~ says:
your cute and evil, like.. Ted Bundy meets Shakira...
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

Have a good RL.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image

Return to “Quitting....”