Feedback to the Admin Team.

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Re: Feedback to the Admin Team.

Byrnes wrote:
Tropic Thunder wrote:Its not spam nor flamming, i was proving a point which dastupy summed up quite well actually.

Dastupy wrote:You aren't important enough in the forum hierarchy , so no.
But if you were an admin on the other hand...

In other words, admin/mods will favour themselves and their friends over anyone else in the forum, so how can this be a fair and respectful community if the mod team arent going to show it back.

I agree it seems mods spam things and arent warned but I post in a war topic I recently spammed in then im asked not to post then i join that alliance wish everyone good luck and im warned but if i was blue green or yellow it would be fine I see mods saying things sorta hurt full yet its ok but if i were to do it I would be warned im tired of seeing mods do things that arent allowed but if we do it we are warned.

And you know they are not warned for sure? I did not realize you had access to their user notes :roll:

You gotta love pointless general accusations. It gets funny when the accusers get asked for examples and cannot provide any.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Byrnes
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Åncientcouncilmember
ID: 1943734

I dont spend my forum time looking for proof of biased mods or mods getting warned but when I see them continue to do it in the same thread its sorta a sign that no one is taking care of it

And if you want to show me so User notes I wont mind.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
~Josh~ Dead and Gone wrote:
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Byrnes >>>> Ra anyday of the week
Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Byrnes wrote:I dont spend my forum time looking for proof of biased mods or mods getting warned but when I see them continue to do it in the same thread its sorta a sign that no one is taking care of it

And if you want to show me so User notes I wont mind.

If you do not have any proof, then please refrain from accusations.

And no, the user's notes are not for you to see.

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Byrnes
Forum Addict

I have a name of someone i see who does it alot.

Jedi~Tank wrote:So who was whining about the alliance repair and got it changed?
Im in josh's rant,Ra tells of how he admires me,Harch loves me, and Jack says im an idiot
Second, piss ants who kiss ass to get on peoples good sides. I remember one in particular, Byrnes. Now, no offence to you, but your nose is so brown I cant even make fun of you without feeling bad. Its a game, man up and dont be a puss.
Ra wrote: Truth be told.. I'm just nervous to be in the same thread as the legendary Byrnes. He just makes me quake in my boots, I wouldn't dare hit him back.
harchester wrote: Ra seriously, who are you, byrnes may suck in most peoples eyes but seriously..u think ur a big shot for wearing the Omega tag ?....your nothing kid....instead of yapping on forums mass byrnes ingame ?

Dr. House wrote: Ya know, Byrnes, you used to be a good kid. Now however, you're just an obnoxious little idiot that tries to act tougher than he really is. That makes you weak and pathetic. :smt011

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

No not you but why would you think its you?
And thats the first time youve replied to me in a long time ive pmed you a few times with no replies.

Image Image
Byrnes
Forum Addict

And what does that have anything to do with any of this those arent the Pms i was talking about :lol:

Image Image
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Byrnes wrote:I agree it seems mods spam things and arent warned but I post in a war topic I recently spammed in then im asked not to post then i join that alliance wish everyone good luck and im warned

Sounds like an Oms case to me. :-k
Image ImageImageImage
Byrnes
Forum Addict

By recently I ment at that time i had spammed it i guess I would talk to people in it then i joined the alliance and posted again and warned.

Image Image
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Earendil wrote:you've asked and directed everything at me Semper, the fact is, it was voted on 3-0. There are other Admins who you can talk to and blame them not answering right away due to ignoring you, 3's better than 1 no?

And like I said, Jason knew about this since Wednesday, what's happened along with a few other little things.

my god. I missed this little monologue.

Right well... I sent the PM's to ALL the admins. I left messages for both yourself and Zeratul over msn as I see you both on msn the most.

I began to direct my points directly at you for three reasons.

Firstly you were the one who sent the PM pointing out if I wanted to ask questions I could. (I have done so and am still waiting on the answers nearly a week later...)

Secondly, in the few pitiful replies you gave to some lengthy pm's in which you pretty much ignored everything important, you directly stated that it was YOU who removed my permissions. So yes... you are on the firing line because you're the one who did the deed and failed to do it properly.

Thirdly and finally you're the one who keeps making mistakes and is still around. Admitting to ignoring me, admitting you sent the PM in full knowledge it was useless, continuing to hang around, make post's and do things yet continue not to answer me (I need to check my other accounts inbox, reminder to self!)and give me validated reasons.

Thus far I have had to assume reasons and everything I did wrong there is not a person currently on the team that has not done exactly the same thing to a far worse degree and of them only two of them were punished, one with an hours ban and one with a weeks suspension.

SO yeah, I am looking forward to seeing these reasons.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”