Beelzebub
Root of All Evil
Alliance: SL High Council Member
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

Re: SYSTEM LORD COUNCIL 2010

Reschef wrote:laughable. Just laughable. *looks at council members list* :sge

~Lord Baal~ :lol:

he's been doing NOTHING for like a year or even more in earth standard time. he conquered nothing, he enslaved noone, probably he even lost worshippers. He's just relying on his good terms with Willy and other great warriors and System Lords. But he himself achieved nothing worth mentioning. Why is someone like him on the council?

Eärendil ... he earned a lot of respect from me a long time ago ... but since then he just was a big mouth and proved nothing. He feels so big and strong and nevertheless does nothing worth mentioning. He's just a facade trying to impress others with illusions. Oh yea, he became admin ... what a great achievement, he should rule all System Lords .... :roll:

There are 1-2 more members on this council who would deserve a similar description, but I know much less about them then about Eärendil and Baal, so I rather focused on these two. (I guess those I know just a little bit better, e.g. have been in the same alliance with them or have been fighting them will know that I respect their council chairs)
System Lords like Hookoo, Maha Vishnu or me would be a much better replacement for Baal or Eärendil anytime.

I am sure I will focus the rage of Eärendil and Baal on me with this post, but as I said they should be replaced. I challenge the both of you. 1 on 1 or the two of you against me alone at once. I don't care, in the end you'll have to bow to me anyway.
Approach me for terms, if you need them. I'd say everything except outside help is allowed oh and a 50-100 bil deff per log in would be nice, but we can agree on more terms if you fear loosing your planets or something.

- Reschef :sge

LOL, oh Reschef, you have been jealouls of most System Lords for some time now. you hate the fact that MAYBE 3 years ago you were someone who had SOME power and pull in the galaxy, but it is far past your time. the fact that you would think you are worthy to sit among such power is more than laughable!

to think your pathetic army could withstand mine lol...ull see who has power and who doesnt soon enough!

and if you think me knowing willie got me here, why dont you go look at the list of names again..do you even see willies name on here? no i didnt think so. just because im not in an alliance doesnt mean anything. i have still faught many battle of my own since leaving the GE. if you dont remember correctly, im pretty sure you cried and left because of my power in the GE, it was i who became 2IC/Warlord, and after i left because of all the drama and bull in that empire, it wasnt you who regained power, it was Odji, another current council member. infact 2 Ge members have passed you to become on this council, and there are a handful in the GE who have surpassed your power over all. so, quit your crying, you know you are jealous, and ill make sure as soon as im off ppt you know my power.....

Earendil, wanna go have some fun? how would yo ever think you could stand up against the both of us LOL

harchester wrote:
Slandering of such GODs will NOT be tolerated each member of this council was choosen if you feel like you want to fight for a place then ill keep you in mind for when we need another council member

Baal would smash you

but if you feel Baal is too weak for the council why dont you fight me for your place lets see how long you last :twisted:

thanks nice to know you have my back
ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=151625
Forum Zombie

In due time , for now we must organize and become strong and deal with trivial political issues at a later time.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Hookoo2
Forum Expert
Alliance: Executive Solutions
Race: system lord
ID: 69357

Come on guys cut the spam keep it to a war topic not on here please or i will start sending some to the dump.

Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Semper wrote:
harchester wrote:Scarface
Zodi4c
Earindil
Locke

on Vote of the council these members have been voted onto the council they have proved to be skilled fighters in battle and are worthy of the title and membership to be on the System Lord Council

Harchester - System Lord Council

*stirs from his slumber and encroaches upon the System Lords discussions*

What vote was this? I was privvy to no such vote or discussion. What do these lords amongst others have to offer? Where as my history and my dark presence speaks for itself and the military might of Lord Tank and Harchester speaks for them, I missed the memo on the above.

*turns head with venomous glare in his eyes*

I don't recognise Scarface, Earindil, ~Lord Baal~ and Zodiac on the council, not until their applications have been discussed with myself. Better council members exist. Of that.... I am sure and if you want the entry into the hall you'll do it by the book.

*eyes flash*

Then I shall bring destruction to your world, again.

Anybody who challanges my power shall feel the full force of my wrath.

Zod14c - Hylk'sha
Hookoo2
Forum Expert

Im off ppt if your keen for a practice ?

Zod14c
Forum Expert

Hookoo2 wrote:Im off ppt if your keen for a practice ?

0'd - as a retaliatory strike..

i only need / wish to prove myself to the council and in-particular Semper.. as he has questioned my power.

~Z
Hookoo2
Forum Expert

dude i was watching crappy tennis with mum came back n didnt realised you had hit me lol

Zod14c
Forum Expert

Hookoo2 wrote:dude i was watching crappy tennis with mum came back n didnt realised you had hit me lol

I was just reading the forums.. checked my acc, i had been hit.. checked who wanted to spar and it was u! Came bk here see u asking to play..

naturally massed str8 bk :D
Hookoo2
Forum Expert

I was watching tennis !!! i hate tennis nice ms good work mines only at about 900bill currently

qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

SYSTEM LORD"S for I am the one true God. I sit here quiet watching you all and now I speak. "BOW TO THE ONLY GOD" ~Qacol~ Bow I say.

~Qacol~
Have fun with this one
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Zod14c wrote:
Semper wrote:
harchester wrote:Scarface
Zodi4c
Earindil
Locke

on Vote of the council these members have been voted onto the council they have proved to be skilled fighters in battle and are worthy of the title and membership to be on the System Lord Council

Harchester - System Lord Council

*stirs from his slumber and encroaches upon the System Lords discussions*

What vote was this? I was privvy to no such vote or discussion. What do these lords amongst others have to offer? Where as my history and my dark presence speaks for itself and the military might of Lord Tank and Harchester speaks for them, I missed the memo on the above.

*turns head with venomous glare in his eyes*

I don't recognise Scarface, Earindil, ~Lord Baal~ and Zodiac on the council, not until their applications have been discussed with myself. Better council members exist. Of that.... I am sure and if you want the entry into the hall you'll do it by the book.

*eyes flash*

Then I shall bring destruction to your world, again.

Anybody who challanges my power shall feel the full force of my wrath.

Zod14c - Hylk'sha

I have isolated my realm beyond your reach, yet still exert my influence... such is my power. Learn your place young one, we ancient system lords may be dwindling but we're not completely gone yet.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

INSULINCE!!! THIS MEANS WAR!!!!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Hookoo2
Forum Expert

I have warned and warned to cut the crap locked

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”