A Star Wars RP

This is the section were roleplays are discussed, created and joined.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

Re: A Star Wars RP

interesting character...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

yes, interesting indeed.

As for a star forge or super weapon. Later on down the RP it wouldn't be a bad idea. I wouldn't mind a big space battle, some ship to ship action, etc. But thats later.

Sith Spawns. I'll have to think about this.This can create problems, yes. But I think we can work it out.

Good posts, off to the RP.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

JediMasterX wrote:yes, interesting indeed.

As for a star forge or super weapon. Later on down the RP it wouldn't be a bad idea. I wouldn't mind a big space battle, some ship to ship action, etc. But thats later.

Sith Spawns. I'll have to think about this.This can create problems, yes. But I think we can work it out.

Good posts, off to the RP.

Space battles :smt023

:smt070 :smt072
Death is the Road to Awe

Magni
Forum Expert
Alliance: [TÅÅE]
Race: Ancient
ID: 75443

I don't think that having the Star Forge in the RP would cause major problems. It is a super weapon, I guess, but not in the normal sense. The Star Forge is essentially a massive factor, capable of producing mighty fleets by harnessing the energy from a star to power it. And, it's also completely unknown to almost everyone in the galaxy. It's location can only be determined by accessing the Star Maps, which too are lost and totally unknown. Either way, I would love to see some space battles in the RP.
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

hello fighter pilot here....space battles are inevitable ;)
Spoiler
Magni
Forum Expert
Alliance: [TÅÅE]
Race: Ancient
ID: 75443

Oh right, a fighter pilot...hmm, on second thought, I think we should never have space battles. :razz:
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

isnt bringing in a ysalamir a bit over-powered, semper, considering the natural hutt tendency for resisting the force...

the only era they seem to have been around in living condition (except on their home planet), well into the post-ROTJ...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

the hutt are only resistant to mind tricks not the force
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

yes... thats right... but still, its very hard to kill a hutt...

JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

Zeratul wrote:yes... thats right... but still, its very hard to kill a hutt...

Luke did it ;)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Zeratul wrote:isnt bringing in a ysalamir a bit over-powered, semper, considering the natural hutt tendency for resisting the force...

the only era they seem to have been around in living condition (except on their home planet), well into the post-ROTJ...

Isn't being able to move things, choke things, hurl things, perform amazing feats all with the will of your mind a bit overpowering when compared to the rest of us without these powers?

No, no.. dear Zeratul... this Hutt won't be having any of that...the Ysalamiri are within the confines of the EU and ergo apparently the accepted canon of this RP. On top of that.. most of the RP'ers are force users who are naturally very powerful.. there needs to be a balanced end to that.

The Hutts were a dominant power within the galaxy longer than the Republic was in existence, they were negotiated with by armies rather than invaded because of their massive crime syndicates and legions of bounty hunters and corrupt minions that gave them unmeasurable power in a lot of instances.

Ysalamiri's were used by the Zann Consortium before the battle of Yavin too..and there is no reason to think a creature such as this wasn't around for a mere 4,000 years before such events..it takes millions or tens of thousands of years for creatures to evolve. ;)

You wanted me to RP.. well.. i'll be using my SW knowledge to equal the playing field with all these Jedi and Sith hanging around.

@ JMX, Leia did it. ;)
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

good defense of it, semper...

'tis acceptable to us at least... just had to ask...

bleedingblue
Forum Regular
Race: Steve
ID: 59818

semper's point is valid and i agree/support it as well. not much stopping me from walking into his cantina and cutting him down. however, with a small army of bounty-hunter minions and guards at his side, as well as countless droids...a challenge plus sum against ANY jedi or sith... ;)

7rad3 F33d8ack: http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=159019

UU Sold to date: 216mill

ATs Sold to date: 79k
Naq Sold to date: 42trill
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

Name: Lut'ien
Race: Twi'lek
Sex: Female
Homeworld: Ryloth
Class:Jedi Padawan
Subclass: Assistant Librarian
Body:
    Height: 107 cm
    weight: 31 kg
    Skin Color: bright red
    Eye Color: green
    Hair: none
Attitude: Quiet, (mostly) obedient, knowledgeable/wise for her age.
Color: FF8040
Equipment:
Clothes: Jedi robe
Weapon(s):
  • none, not built own lightsaber yet.
Force powers: (no major powers yet, still learning things)
  • Force push/pull
  • force jump
  • force speed
  • force levitate
  • force precognition (unpredictable, uncontrolled)
Description/history:
Lut'len was born like any other Twi'lek, to a regular family, with nothing exceptional about her family. When she reached a certain age, she was, like many others, discovered by the Jedi, and tested. As expected, she was found to be talented, and brought to the temple for training. After several years of developing her power, it was found that she had an instinct for finding information quickly. Due to this, she was assigned to the Jedi library, and later apprenticed to one of the librarians at an age young for most Padawans.
With help from her master, she developed her telekinetic abilities, but has yet to learn any proficiency in other Jedi skills. She also has mild precognitive abilities, but has had no luck at all with controlling this, not even with the help of the Jedi Council. One of her greatest dreams, is to learn to control these visions, as they often come at the worst times and has made it impossible for her to function well in the field due to the risk of being incapacitated by a vision at the wrong time.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

ok, I'm at a delima.

The Sith Symbols Sun God Ra's character is mentioning. I need ideas for what they could be.

Coordinates?
Login Code for a Super Weapon?
Access Codes to the Sith Fleet?

WHat?!?!!?!

Me and him have no idea lol

Open to ideas.

EDIT: WHOOT 4800th post
{TAF DESCENTIONS}

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting / Creation / Discussion”