I challenge Lord Baal

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: I challenge Lord Baal

Beelzebub wrote:IM NO COWARD. i accepted his challenge multiple times! the council has been at a stand still on this matter, and every time i ask someone they say, dont worry bout it, we dont want stuff like this going on right now!

"Old Friend" is a common term for former allies now turned enemies to say to one another. and "if you wish to" was referring to if he still cared to test his might against my army then my jaffa would be waiting. sorry that my terminology isnt up to par as some others. Language arts was never my strong suit in school. NEITHER were weak statements.

Don't give me excuses and sympathies, give me results... that is what the God of Gods ask's of you.

*Semper turns his back and heads back to his receded throne, a dirty smirk slithering across his face*
Last edited by semper on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Destroy the challenger by your own rules of engagement.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Beelzebub
Root of All Evil
Alliance: SL High Council Member
Race: System Lord

Jedi~Tank wrote:Destroy the challenger by your own rules of engagement.

~Odin~ wrote:I respectfully withdraw my challange....Baal old friend was nothing personal on you ^_^

I have other plans in the works now.....lol

what challenger, he has taken back his challenge. if anything, i will be sending my Jaffa to the land of the first who challenged my Power!...and he knows who he is and that i will be coming!
ImageImageImageImage

My Trade Feedback http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=151625
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Thank-you Supreme System Lord Semper although i still wish to withdraw my challange....Through this thread i have found out about the council a little more and of course you indeed are a worthy Supreme System Lord some of the other councilmen on the other hand in my eyes are not.

Like i stated before i have some other things on the go right now and plan on playing around with those for a while, Lord Baal indeed you did accept the challange several times and i am greatfull for the ^_^.

*leaves the chamber...for now*
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

i dotn wanna cause any probelms but a True System Lord crushes all who challenge his ability to be in anything as important as the council of the Gods. Since System Lords are Gods, all Who Challenge must suffer for their insulence to a God of all Beings. Therefore it matters not if they take back teh challenge, you attack. Or that is what i believe a System Lord truly is. I dont mean to insult or annoy or must of all offend anyone.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest

Return to “Goa'uld/ System Lords”