A Star Wars RP

This is the section were roleplays are discussed, created and joined.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Re: A Star Wars RP

could just be a simple list of targets that they were assigned
Spoiler
Magni
Forum Expert
Alliance: [TÅÅE]
Race: Ancient
ID: 75443

I like Ang's list of targets idea. I could just be a list of names with no explanation listed on the paper. Perhaps a list where one of the names is Jocasta and/or Marcus...
Spam Emperor
BMMJ13 wrote:Statbuilder is such a stupid term. What do you mass people with? Hopes and Dreams?
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

hmmm interesting....

I like the idea too. We can get something out of it.

I'll have a post up tommorow. Got to formulate how this is gonna happen. I got the council to talk with about Marcus, got to talk with them about the wounded Jedi that BleedingBlue's charcter sent back to the Order to let them know his character wants to meet, gotta investigate the dead bodies Magni left on the docking platform, and also got to figure out what I'm gonna do with Egeria's character....

Decisions Decisions.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

dont forgot the angry bothan on a comlink spouting off about Korriban
Spoiler
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

another option is merely that it was their instructions...

the sith fleet isnt stationary, so no use having coordinates for it...

to find korriban, that could help you integrate that character of egeria...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

hey I'm gonna have to push that post off to tommorow. I'm house sitting for a friend and they have no internets.

It'll be a good post though, I promise.
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

even if it keeps things slow, its good to be notified at least...

hopefully after a while here it wont rest on the actions of single persons for the RP to proceed at all...
its annoying as summer in niflheim that we cant post much of anything right now...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

You should not try to have great impact with every post. Unexpected events can result from leaving things to chance. Doing so may spice up the roleplay.

A post consisting of half-finished actions will help others post. If you only have time to write half of what you want, other people can benefit from you posting that unfinished post. Posts of that variety permit and promote improvisation from the rest.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

To speed things up I'm gonna need another Jedi Knight. If someone wants to RP two charcters or someone wants to kill off their character, its cool with me. Too many Padawans running around for one Jedi Master and to keep it balanced I think another Jedi Knight would be good. They can have a Padawan and help relieve the pile I have on my back.

If interested PM me.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

we would have had capacity for this, but we cannot take up a role with such power when we have a sith master as well... noone should have two powerful characters on opposite sides...

Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

ok, here's a current distribution of characters (and races):

[spoiler]non-force-wielding:
Bounty hunter (human)
Bounty hunter (human)
Fighter pilot (bothan)
Crime lord (hutt)

Dark side:
Sith master (vashan)
Sith apprentice/sith lord (miraluka)
Sith Lord/gray jedi (aramandi)
Fallen jedi (unspecified humanoid) [second character]

Light side:
Jedi master (human)
Jedi knight (bimm) [second character]
Jedi padawan (chiss)
Jedi padawan (Twi'lek)[/spoiler]

this list shows a current total of 10 people participating, of which two have a secondary character... we obviously should have more participants, so it'd be nice if people helped out recruiting more...
in our opinion, the jedi and the non-force-wielding sides should get more members first, since they are the relatively weakest sides... The sith have 1 master and three characters [one secondary] of a level approximately equal to knight... we think that one more master level character on the jedi side, would balance it out in relation to the sith... or several knight level jedi...
as for the forceless, there's (within reason) no real limit to their numbers, so more are always welcome there...
after that, we think it should be closer to time for more apprentices/padawans...

in addition, we think some sort of frame for how quickly time passes in the RP... It is easier to establish that early rather than late... (we think it should be relatively quick, to facilitate development of characters more...)
of course, sometimes, when players are less active, time will slow... so that events may be posted for up to say, 36 hours, may still story-wise happen instantly, there should be a general passing of time, so that events can proceed... maybe even have occasions where all of a sudden a few months pass instantly...

semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Name: The Hooded Figure
Race: Shapeshifter
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Atzerri
Class: Unknown
Body:

Height: 6ft
weight: 180lb's
Skin Color: Maroon
Eye Color: Black
Hair color: n/a
Hair Length: n/a

Attitude: Secretive, Mysterious, Silent.

Description/history: Had a troubled family past and left home in the wake of social troubles. Headed to Courscant and got a name for himself as the nameless warrior in the underground fighting gangs. He was picked up by Borglack after an incident with a member of the Jedi council.

Equipment: re-breather. Injector implants (to avoid effects of poison and knock-outs), wrist mounted switch blade.
Clothes: Dark grey robes.
Weapon(s): Modified hold out blaster. Lightsabre - blue.

Force powers: None specific, has been claimed to be able to use telekinesis but this has not been confirmed.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie

I think we are alright numbers wise with Jedi Masters and stuff. Its gonna be a while before we make a full clash with both sides. By that time the current Padawans will prolly be knights cus theres gonna be a lot of side questing going on that'll lead up to the Sith. Right now the Jedi have no idea what the Sith are up to except that the Sith are out there and something is going to happen soon.

Also Semper could we get a tiny bit more info out of your character? Seems a little vague. I understand the mysteriousness, but a tiny bit'll help

Also recruting: great idea.

My plan with this is if it stays successful is to turn it into something big. Will explain if it stays like that.

More people would be great. Then we can have groups of people going off and doing different stuff. Use your signatures to recruit.

Sorry for the abscence but I'm having to work a lot of double shifts. Worked 9pm to 5 AM this morning at one job. Had to work 8 AM to 5pm at my other job this morning too and in an hour I gotta be back at my other job to work 7pm to 2 AM so I'm gonna catch some rest. I will, I swear, I will post on Monday. I'm off work :D

To the people with characters in the Academy: I know bleeding blues charcater at the beginning of the RP sent a Jedi Knight back to the Order badly injured. He does need to be interviewed. Also Magni's character left some dead Republican troops at the docking platform that need to be investigated and reported back to the Council with confromation they were killed by a Lightsaber.

We'll all go to Tatooinee together I guess when I get back.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Reitha

Honours and Awards

ok, if anyone is curious, the character in our latest post, a captain by the name Dorrik, is an open character... If anyone has some sudden insight into development or such, he/she/it can take it over, and put it to use... we dont have plans for him...

We'll probably create a few like that the coming time, while our main character is out of the action... (there's nothing much happening on Korriban right now)
We figure its easier for new people to take over some name or role, than to design a character from the bottom up... hence why we gave a few, but not many details about this captain Dorrik...
We will (most likely) use the same style of writing for all those characters (uncolored text for narrative, uncolored italic text for speech), so when we use such, its most likely open characters...
if you want to take one over, just notify us that you've done it, in the odd chance we havent noticed already... You can use them right away, though...

Sir Balor
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: ~Rock Village~
ID: 1932688

still space in this RP my allmighty commander?
:smt047
yeah i used to RP with some friends from bungie but its lots less active than it used to be.
my general plan is jedi knight/padawan using tonfa lightsabers, because we all know the lightsaber types as shown in the movies and described in most of the fluff is far to 'generic'.
if theirs space for me to start i'll make a char sheet

Name:Soi Oda
Race: correllion(sp?)
Sex:male
Homeworld: 2nd moon of sanjin
Class: jedi knight
Body:
    Height:5'12
    weight:64kg
    Skin Color:erm asian looking ¬¬
    Eye Color:hazel
    Hair color:dark brown
    Hair Length:down to lower neck
Attitude:calm, individual
Description/history:on the second moon of sanjin (a blue green gas giant in the outer rim) a small amount of correlian refugees made their homes, on their way to their new homes however they landed on the world of the eschani, when they made their village on sanjin II they decided that they were going to teach eschani and become masters of the art. one day a jedi named rayle windu a founder of the Ghôsh Windu clan landed on the planet near to the village, when he aproached a small temple like structure he observed a small 6 year old boy weilding a pair of wooden tonfa and holding his own against who appeare to be a master. sure that the boy was force sensitive he persuaded his masters and family to allow him to train to be a jedi.
Equipment:
Clothes:light brown jedi robes, silken pants
Weapon(s):a pair of tonfa lightsabers with yellow crystals, a pair of wooden tonfa's (his boyhood tonfa's before becoming a jedi), and his first lightsaber (single blade, blue, mostly unused)
Force powers:force push/pull
force jump
force speed
force valour
force vitality
force shield
force body
breath control
beast trick
force deflection
force telekinesis
force suppression

ninjaedit:colour
Last edited by Sir Balor on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG
- TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Return to “Roleplay Recruiting / Creation / Discussion”