Personal Alliance Market - Horus God Of Light
10%
Bank is used as a lottery - RobinInDaHood
4%
Used as a betting system; Bet on wars - Semper
4%
Upper and lower caps on naq capacity - kojak
2%
Allow members to deposit, but only withdraw up to the amount they deposit - .:VOID:.
11%
If Alliance is disbanded, distribute contents of bank to ingame market - ~Enigma~
5%

Total votes: 306
Death_Glider
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Re: Alliance Bank - Poll & Discussion

GeneralChaos wrote:I still say leave it, its the price you pay for protection of an alliance, come on its only 1%.

It really comes back to the whole problem with this community where most are just, I WANT I WANT I WANT, or ITS ALL ABOUT ME.

If the 1% is such a big deal, leave your current alliance and go solo, then you get your 1% back, if you would rather the protection from your alliance etc, then stop crying about the 1%

I know there are others that agree with me on this.

Thank you for judging everyone in a blanket statement of greed ... you must be pro or something :roll:

As for me I would like to have it split to the current members that kept the tag of the alliance for almost 2 years while I was gone.

BTW, if you are in an alliance souly protection ... then you might be in that alliance for the wrong reason, there is more to an alliance than protection ... you know Brotherhood helping each other grow etc.

So go *cry* about people "crying" about 1% of THIER income somewhere else please.

Best,
Death Glider
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

Well I see that now and agree that it can be very benificial to the game and alliance wars - what ever way it is emplemented it still would be good:

- the alliance bank is accessable to all members to deposit.
- allaince members can withdraw once apporved by 2ic or leader
- % income of total alliance income can be adjusted according to alliance decision with 5% increments dropdown option
- bank can be set to a limited size depending on players stats and/or tech upgrades
- any more suggestions?
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Lord Yojimbo wrote:Well I see that now and agree that it can be very benificial to the game and alliance wars - what ever way it is emplemented it still would be good:

- % income of total alliance income can be adjusted according to alliance decision with 5% increments dropdown option
- bank can be set to a limited size depending on players stats and/or tech upgrades
- any more suggestions?

Just letting you know Jason stated plainly alliance members would not ever be able to deposit and withdraw from it. To exploitable.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Lore wrote:
Lord Yojimbo wrote:Well I see that now and agree that it can be very benificial to the game and alliance wars - what ever way it is emplemented it still would be good:

- any more suggestions?

Just letting you know Jason stated plainly alliance members would not ever be able to deposit and withdraw from it. To exploitable.

Well it can be used without being exploited - defacto alliance banks exist in almost every alliance anyways which helps in growth and uu programs for alliances so why not just have it as part of the alliance page otherwise -

- then why have it - its 1% I know but still it has the potential to be used well and can be a great addition to the game as a whole. Otherwise i think such naq whether it is small or large should be refunded since it in its current state has no usefulness.

Another idea is to have the bank there and allow it to be used to buy alliance wide techs which gives effect to members - so therefore it cant be used as a source of currecny but can have a meaning ful effect on the alliance members rather than just sitting there doing nothing

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
[SlayerS_fith]
Forum Elite
Alliance: Ascended.Gen~
Race: ~Replicator
ID: 40009

My idea of the alliance bank was this.

IF any alliance goes into one of the blood realms. then the naq is avaliable to be withdrawn/deposited by all members.
Seeing as tho blood realm is alot more painful then will help all members in need to grab some extra trills to continue a grand fight.

or atleast some kind of variation of this.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Song to My Carerr starting 2011 :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPgfapFr3-s
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

jason will have to actualy fix blood realm then. too buggy as it is now
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord
ID: 0

what is the blood realm?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

it is one of the five alliance war types Admin released. All were buggy, all were exploitable, none have been fixed, and only the blood realm has ever been touched and thats when some people exploited it to be able to kill strike supers. Sdmin "fixed at it" but never really fixed it. It still has many bugs that are still being exploited.
Reason, youll get dead.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite

Lore wrote:it is one of the five alliance war types Admin released. All were buggy, all were exploitable, none have been fixed, and only the blood realm has ever been touched and thats when some people exploited it to be able to kill strike supers. Sdmin "fixed at it" but never really fixed it. It still has many bugs that are still being exploited.

thought war of attrition did that as well? its a sneaky tactic to use as well! :lol: :razz:

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Lord Yojimbo wrote:
Lore wrote:it is one of the five alliance war types Admin released. All were buggy, all were exploitable, none have been fixed, and only the blood realm has ever been touched and thats when some people exploited it to be able to kill strike supers. Sdmin "fixed at it" but never really fixed it. It still has many bugs that are still being exploited.

thought war of attrition did that as well? its a sneaky tactic to use as well! :lol: :razz:

A "war of Attrition" is carried out in the "blood realm".

They are one in the same.
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Suggestions Archive”