The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~matty~
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~none~
Race: ancient
ID: 1971462

Re: The "Dishonourable Vulture King" Buck...

Go bucky

show them whos the true

""vulture king super sexy earth quake making"" guy lolz :-D
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
some people say im insane..i say my sanity just took a break!
MEZZANINE wrote: I would also have to agree that Matty is man of the match, just for the size of his steel balls :lol:
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Semper wrote:it didn't take a rocket scientist to know Xeen couldn't handle a 1v1, that Mayhem would never have the 'honour' to allow a vendetta without them escalating it to a full blown war. I love the hypocrisy... although I always did love that about you guys... I am just waiting for the day you actually admit it instead of acting all noble (do us a favour, eh?)... you're worse than any vulture I have ever heard of known of, sorry to say it guys.

Andariel wrote:and as for the hypocrisy of the one hit mass policy, yes. we are hypocrites. now that I've established that can we get past it? ;)

](*,)

Semper , if you don't got any thing nice to say, keep it shut. :razz:

Spoiler
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Seems I missed a few tricks here with the replies to me...

so I shall sum it up in a few lines opposed to having to deal with another mindless tirade of Mayhem verbally slithering through facts using their generally twisted logic and disjointed perception of reality.

Your actions speak louder than my words, you've broken your words and been vultures yourselves, you all seem universally incapable of a fair 1v1... you're worse than Buck and I combined. To think Buck and I couldn't mass and farm each and everyone one of you save maybe Yo-yo whenever we wanted... is also.. utterly stupid ergo voiding the claims of vultures by any intelligent logic.

Final summary = you're absolutely full of crap. Anyone who reads up on you on these forums, or deals with you with at least 25% of a working brain will also deduce this, it's that obvious.

:smt115
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Good Luck to buck. There ain't nothing wrong with vulturing in my opinion.

Everyone does it, intentionally or "Unintentionally" :lol:
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Am Heh
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 1920361

Neimenljivi wrote:Reminds me of my 1v1 against Mystake and OSL (his alliance) knew he was gonna lose so they planned on attacking SU and of course I have my sources and as soon as we heard we destroyed everything they had, then we were the bad guys for interfering in a 1v1 even though they planned it and they couldn't war us without help of the rest of OE :lol:

If your going to tell a story at least tell it right.

1. If your source was accurate, he would of told you that the were plans to go to war with SU. But, they fell through a week before you all declared war.
This might help you understand that, the plans were axed in favor of just having a vendetta between you all. So good job on screwing your self over with that one. What percentage of your member base left. Something like 70 percent. With most of your old accounts running away. Not to mention your sorry butt, ran for the hill like a little girl.

2. We did not need any help destroying your alliance from the rest of OE. If anything we took steps to avoid dragging the rest of OE into it. See at this time there was a OE war with TO/CoTo and we rejected to join to play with you all. If we would of joined the To/CoTo the rest of OE would of most likely joined. So if anything we avoid help from the rest of OE.

Now, please go cry in the corner with your box of tampons
I give peace for traders
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Am Heh wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Reminds me of my 1v1 against Mystake and OSL (his alliance) knew he was gonna lose so they planned on attacking SU and of course I have my sources and as soon as we heard we destroyed everything they had, then we were the bad guys for interfering in a 1v1 even though they planned it and they couldn't war us without help of the rest of OE :lol:

If your going to tell a story at least tell it right.

1. If your source was accurate, he would of told you that the were plans to go to war with SU. But, they fell through a week before you all declared war.
This might help you understand that, the plans were axed in favor of just having a vendetta between you all. So good job on screwing your self over with that one. What percentage of your member base left. Something like 70 percent. With most of your old accounts running away. Not to mention your sorry butt, ran for the hill like a little girl.

2. We did not need any help destroying your alliance from the rest of OE. If anything we took steps to avoid dragging the rest of OE into it. See at this time there was a OE war with TO/CoTo and we rejected to join to play with you all. If we would of joined the To/CoTo the rest of OE would of most likely joined. So if anything we avoid help from the rest of OE.

Now, please go cry in the corner with your box of tampons

The plans "fell through" (although they not completely) because you guys couldn't set a date to mass us before you got massed. At the time I saw your topics on forums you were still deciding whether to feed Mystake enough for him to win 1v1 vs me or to try and set a date for alliance mass. Most of you were in favor of alliance mass.
Core of our players stayed and remain here today. You also lost quite few valuable players.
Yes I sold up because I was going through a difficult time in my RL and dragged it on here which made me do stuff I wouldn't do otherwise and I saw no fun in playing anymore. Got a problem with that?
Also may I remind you that SU is still here and OSL is not? Where is shorny, him not here too huh?

OE not interfering? What about ramster giving you all our IDs and stats on ascended because you couldn't do it yourselves as our accounts were stronger?

If you wanna continue this discussion you're welcome to pm me or take it to msn, it doesn't feel right spaming this thread.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Am Heh
Forum Expert

Neimenljivi wrote:Also may I remind you that SU is still here and OSL is not? Where is shorny, him not here too huh?

OE not interfering? What about ramster giving you all our IDs and stats on ascended because you couldn't do it yourselves as our accounts were stronger?

If you wanna continue this discussion you're welcome to pm me or take it to msn, it doesn't feel right spaming this thread.

~N

1. OSL is Delta, it could help if you use your mind every once and awhile.
2. OMG Ramster gave IDs, that we already knew and stats ZOMG how would you ever get recon reports in ascended. Now that is some big, I mean huge help from OE. The magnitude is gigantic. You seriously need to study more then playing this game.
3. You decided to spam this topic with your garbage so why should I go to PM or MSN when you like going around running your month.
4. Shor is still around.
I give peace for traders
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Am Heh wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Also may I remind you that SU is still here and OSL is not? Where is shorny, him not here too huh?

~N

1. OSL is Delta, it could help if you use your mind every once and awhile.
2. OMG Ramster gave IDs, that we already knew and stats ZOMG how would you ever get recon reports in ascended. Now that is some big, I mean huge help from OE. The magnitude is gigantic. You seriously need to study more then playing this game.
3. You decided to spam this topic with your garbage so why should I go to PM or MSN when you like going around running your month.
4. Shor is still around.

Oh yes, I see about 4th point :lol: About 1st yes riiight, a lot of old time players from OSL in delta too, with shorny being the leading one, about 2nd it wasn't the only one, about 3rd you're just admitting you ain't better than me

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Am Heh
Forum Expert

You really need to work on your reasoning. All I see from your post is BLAH BLAH BLAH with no significance.

Go work on your reasoning, before you open your can of garbage.
I give peace for traders
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Am Heh wrote:You really need to work on your reasoning. All I see from your post is BLAH BLAH BLAH with no significance.

Go work on your reasoning, before you open your can of garbage.

Maybe I'm just not arsed to try & reason with you lot because I know that no matter what I say you'll oppose me?

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
knight
The Lulz
ID: 0

As always, degraded to spam. ](*,)

This is now a war see thread in GC

Return to “Vendetta corner”