so what happens when you get a third warning?

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

Re: so what happens when you get a third warning?

AssAsinX wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:i already tried and i guarantee if youd put even a small bit of effort forth you could have found atleast 2 Msns while browsing the forum and logged out mode (tried it simply because of this thread and it only took a little bit). one of them which is mine in a few different places even. and i gave you the third warning.

However i do like Clarkeys idea as it will be a simple solution me thinks.

I can find it, you can find it. doesn't mean everyone can find it.

this is supposed to be talk to the mods directly. I wanna know what the mods think and when something can be implemented to fix this issue.

I still am not sure a big change is NEEDED. could be done but not 100% necessary. There have been plenty of ways listed and it seems that your just not willing to take those channels. For instance and ingame PM being an incredibly convenient way to get to contact us if not everyone wants to have there MSN for everyone to see.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

My suggestion of placing Tetrismonkey's MSN on the banned login page still stands.
Image ImageImageImage
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

muffafuffin wrote:
AssAsinX wrote:
muffafuffin wrote:i already tried and i guarantee if youd put even a small bit of effort forth you could have found atleast 2 Msns while browsing the forum and logged out mode (tried it simply because of this thread and it only took a little bit). one of them which is mine in a few different places even. and i gave you the third warning.

However i do like Clarkeys idea as it will be a simple solution me thinks.

I can find it, you can find it. doesn't mean everyone can find it.

this is supposed to be talk to the mods directly. I wanna know what the mods think and when something can be implemented to fix this issue.

I still am not sure a big change is NEEDED. could be done but not 100% necessary. There have been plenty of ways listed and it seems that your just not willing to take those channels. For instance and ingame PM being an incredibly convenient way to get to contact us if not everyone wants to have there MSN for everyone to see.

you just rnt seeing my point. Im not talking about myself. Im talking about others that are banned at random and left to be 'stuck' for 2 weeks..

if you dont want to explain yourself by giving a chance to let the guilty understand their mistake and explaining it to them, then you shouldn't be in a position to judge.
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

I dont think your understanding where im coming from either. your the first to have a big problem with it so far that ive seen and the ones that ive seen get to there banning count either already know why they are banned (because honestly if your frequently getting warns you know what your doing wrong) or have went ahead and done one of the things the other mods have listed to make contact.

And i think a msn on the ban login page might work but probably one of the Ombuds or admin. The top of the food chain so there would be no complaints about "getting the low man on the totem pole" and such.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

i assasinx, now known as knowledge, take this idea back.. sounds like a pretty small thing compared to other things that are going on in the community, and i do not think 2 weeks of someone's time from an online forum should cause this much trouble for the mods that they have to go back and change the policy and the rules..

i think its alright, 3 warnings are more then enough.. and 2 weeks isnt even that much time away..
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”