Anyone from Sicily around???

A place for planning conventions, meetings, etc....
Also a place for the pictures made there:)
Locke
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1944545
Alternate name(s): LOCKE FOREVER

Anyone from Sicily around???

I'm new to the Island and wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Take place probably in Catania
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
Spoiler
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Anyone from Sicily around???

My grandparents came to Australia from Palermo, which makes me Sicilian... sadly I don't think I will be able to make it though.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Locke
Forum Regular

Fair Enough.... :-D
bleedingblue wrote:they're RICOS! the name explains it all. RICO'S (this is the important part right here ;) ) WAAAAARLOOOORDS!!! they mass stuff, its what they do. you dont question why a lion hunts a gazelle do you?! lol! :-D
Spoiler
Trade feedback

You have started playing at 07:19:06 on 28. July 2008. You are playing for 595 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes, 29 seconds.
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers
ID: 0

if u go to roma give me a shout
my bro lives there :)
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Locke
Forum Regular

Will do bud... I was thinking of taking a trip there soon.
Spoiler
Trade feedback

Return to “Conventions, meetups”