cheaters are...(READ)

~mist~

cheaters are...(READ)

i myself do not like cheaters alright? so dont get mad at me i dont know whether this is smart to post this or not

cheaters are what make the forum lively and the game fun and lets not forget they make the cheater thread lively

ok so imagine a game without cheaters... it wouldnt be fun(to some peoples eyes)... cheaters make this game creat conflict and keep it ALIVE and fun. if there were no cheaters well there will be barely any use for sabbing and massing and raiding... PLUS cheaters make people be friends because the guy is cheating and you both want to get even with him so u talk and later on you guys become friends and later on one of you MIGHT stab em in the back(scam) and the whole cycle continues.

Cheaters never die, the cheater himself will die but more would take his place... it is nearly immposibble to stop all the cheaters in this game.

O yes and the cheaters were technically the one that made SPCEB they just needed water to grow... and a person with great responsibility and dedication to form it
Addict

Re: cheaters are...(READ)

I tend to agree, the game would be quite dull if no one cheated. Maybe i should amend my suggestion to ditch the no multi's rules and change it to a "you can multi, but your accounts get flagged IN GAME as Multies" so you can be attacked by anyone unhappy with your multi-ness... :-D that would be pretty good, hehe.
Artiglio
Forum Regular
ID: 0

ah yes, the joys of sabbing multi accounters :lol:
~mist~

does anyone else agree?
SGC_Sam Fisher
Forum Spammer
Location: In a ventilation shaft about to infiltrate a terrorist hideout. In other words, a pretty normal day.

I hate to say this but your right.
The forces of SGC_Sam Fisher subdued those of JUAN.
The armies of JUAN were forced out of the realm of SGC_Sam Fisher in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them. It is sure that SGC_Sam Fisher will be considering a return visit to JUAN!

Aaaaaawwwwwww Yeeeeaaahhhhh!
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

What the hell are you talking about?? I haven't heard so much rubbish in all my time playing the game?

"Cheaters are what make the forum lively"??? - what a lot of rot! Except maybe in the Cheaters boards.

"Cheaters are what makes the game fun"??? are you playing a different game? I'm playing a game where me and my allies routinely kick the crap out of an enemy or go out for some target practice against someone because things are a bit quiet.

If going after Cheaters is the only thing that makes the game fun for you, then either you aren't playing the same game, or you're playing this one badly!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Addict

He's not saying it's the only thing, but you gotta admit the SPCEP is getting a load of interest, that is an indication that there is a desire to spank cheaters.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

There is - and I suggested a similar thing many months ago - there wasn't a lot of interest then, but it seems that more and more people are getting annoyed with cheaters.

My idea was more like a council of senior players - made up of all races.alliances/lone wolf players. This council would investigate claims of cheating and would issue a recommendation to Forum on what the punishment should be.

ETLs idea is good though, because it is kind of formalising what already happens.
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Heh...as much as i hate you and your posts oasis, i have to say you're right
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
Im so pretty..o so pretty

Oasis17 wrote:i myself do not like cheaters alright? so dont get mad at me i dont know whether this is smart to post this or not

cheaters are what make the forum lively and the game fun and lets not forget they make the cheater thread lively

ok so imagine a game without cheaters... it wouldnt be fun(to some peoples eyes)... cheaters make this game creat conflict and keep it ALIVE and fun. if there were no cheaters well there will be barely any use for sabbing and massing and raiding... PLUS cheaters make people be friends because the guy is cheating and you both want to get even with him so u talk and later on you guys become friends and later on one of you MIGHT stab em in the back(scam) and the whole cycle continues.

Cheaters never die, the cheater himself will die but more would take his place... it is nearly immposibble to stop all the cheaters in this game.

O yes and the cheaters were technically the one that made SPCEB they just needed water to grow... and a person with great responsibility and dedication to form it

The funny thing is that you were a cheater/scammer at once stage :D:D

Remeber this, God see's all
TheSoulHarvester
Forum Irregular

Addict wrote:I tend to agree, the game would be quite dull if no one cheated. Maybe i should amend my suggestion to ditch the no multi's rules and change it to a "you can multi, but your accounts get flagged IN GAME as Multies" so you can be attacked by anyone unhappy with your multi-ness... :-D that would be pretty good, hehe.

id be grateful for 2 account limit ;) that way I could have an officer who would NEVER disobey my commands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

there is notthign good about the cheaters, it forces all us honest players to be careful in trades, same goes for people are rude...

these guys ruin the game totally, thye dont make it fun in the slightest, anyone saying they agree with the guy who made this should quickly remove their messages befroe forumn deletes your accs out of spite for encouraging the cheaters.,...
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

Wolf359 wrote:What the hell are you talking about?? I haven't heard so much rubbish in all my time playing the game?

"Cheaters are what make the forum lively"??? - what a lot of rot! Except maybe in the Cheaters boards.

"Cheaters are what makes the game fun"??? are you playing a different game? I'm playing a game where me and my allies routinely kick the crap out of an enemy or go out for some target practice against someone because things are a bit quiet.

If going after Cheaters is the only thing that makes the game fun for you, then either you aren't playing the same game, or you're playing this one badly!

I agree with Wolf... you're all retards for even agreeing with this moron.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Bad Wolf
The Man Behind the Curtain
Race: System Lord

Setesh wrote:Heh...as much as i hate you and your posts oasis, i have to say you're right

:lol:

I also agree with Wolf, but I dont call people retards, coz that is tight

Return to “For Admin Archives”