Banks

renegadze
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Banks

Next wave, remove the bigger banks people have.

I fully expect people will flame this with "but we've played for ages thats why we have them" attitude

but it gives a massive advantage to those players, none more so then the fact instead of buying UP they can simply bank, wait for people with smaller banks to bring the UP price right down then bulk buy loads of levels at a cheaper price

not to mention the ability to be able to save for spy levels
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Re: Banks

... ok
Spoiler
Past sigs

Apogryph
Forum Elite
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Forgotten
ID: 1930282

renegadze wrote:Next wave, remove the bigger banks people have.

I fully expect people will flame this with "but we've played for ages thats why we have them" attitude

but it gives a massive advantage to those players, none more so then the fact instead of buying UP they can simply bank, wait for people with smaller banks to bring the UP price right down then bulk buy loads of levels at a cheaper price

you are not the first to suggest this and you will not be the last. It will never happen. The reason being that people with big banks have donated large sums of money to the server. Also, there are other ways to save up for UP without having a large bank. Don't complain, adapt.
renegadze
Forum Elite

Apogryph wrote:
renegadze wrote:Next wave, remove the bigger banks people have.

you are not the first to suggest this and you will not be the last. It will never happen. The reason being that people with big banks have donated large sums of money to the server. Also, there are other ways to save up for UP without having a large bank. Don't complain, adapt.

I couldn't care less how much money people have spent, that's their problem. If people have to buy numerous USS's per wave to stay in front then I will happily finish off the first page :-D

If admin won't reduce what the older playes get he could counter balance things by

A) increasing banks for newer people to something sensible.
B) remove the extra bonus for the older players, until the newer players have the option to buy USS if they so choose (days 7?)
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
IceBreaker
Forum Expert
Alliance: None (LoneWolf)
Race: Ascendet Ancient
ID: 1915676

As one of you said : adapt ;) , you can use MT for 10 % increase of bank size , store NAQ into weapons ... , their are lots of possibilities ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ID: 69429
Trade Feedback: GoTo Feedback
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
renegadze
Forum Elite

IceBreaker wrote:As one of you said : adapt ;) , you can use MT for 10 % increase of bank size , store NAQ into weapons ... , their are lots of possibilities ...

and when do I get my MT? ](*,)
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
knight
The Lulz

renegadze wrote:
IceBreaker wrote:As one of you said : adapt ;) , you can use MT for 10 % increase of bank size , store NAQ into weapons ... , their are lots of possibilities ...

and when do I get my MT? ](*,)

Having Supporter Status in this era of Quantum gives you the ability to take one Supporter bonus per week.
Market Supporter gives this (and only this) as well, but must be bought with ingame goods, and only lasts the era.
The market is not yet setup. It takes about a week for a market to establish prices, and build inventory, within a new quantum reality...
You do have supporter status, which allows a weekly supporter bonus - provided by the market. As such, you will need wait for the market to open to use them...
Market expected to open in 200 turns.

If you took away the large banks then multi's would be that much more of a problem.

As someone has already said, put forth a little effort. Loyalty is rewarded in Quantum. :smt047

Thade
Forum Elite
Alliance: Devil's Brigade
Race: Expendable
ID: 1940484

Would be nice if large banks began the same day market opened...not saying remove your banks...just remove them for the first week. As stated there are HUGE advantages to having one of the larger banks. I know it can be overcome and there are ways to adapt but it is very understandable that people propose this every 2-3 waves...also banks for non-SS people could use a little boost...they are pitiful.
S1eepy
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Crazy Chickens
Race: Quantum
ID: 17110

There are advantages to donating. There are big advantages to donating. Thats why people donate. Take that away and people will stop donating. If no-one donates, the server costs are not met. This becomes a non-profit game, and ceases to exist.
jabujabu
Forum Regular
Alliance: Owned.
Race: Nub.

renegadze wrote:A) increasing banks for newer people to something sensible.
B) remove the extra bonus for the older players, until the newer players have the option to buy USS if they so choose (days 7?)

option A won't work cuz then the big-bankers will complain

option B is out of the picture once you play a few eras, or just use a couple MTs into bank upgrades in your first era

of course
there are plenty of ways to overcome this

A demonstration of lulz :
Spoiler

Return to “For Admin -Suggestions”