Over the top ?

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

Re: Over the top ?

Sometimes over the top equals good.

Sometimes it's fun to be ridiculous. Sometimes it's fun to be exaggerated. Sometimes it's fun to just throw caution to the wind and be absurd.

300 is a silly film. But in my opinion, it's silly in a good way. It's silly in a way that makes you smile. Real life is too full of everything being understated, of cool equaling not caring about anything and of nonchalance being the in-thing. I like to be serious, and I like to be deep, but sometimes I also like to watch something which is unashamedly escapist. Something which makes me giggle and roll my eyes at it's audaciousness. Something which makes me forget about everything and just get caught up in how ridiculous it is. If that makes me an idiot, than so be it.
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)
Hitchkok
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

Re: Over the top ?

i've always considered Jennifer Aniston's mimics to be somewhat of an over-acting
there is no useless knowledge, there is only knowledge we don't know how to use
math is the art of stating the obvious
click the banner.
yay, i have bragging rights
teal'c wrote:Jesus maybe Hitch should be ombudsman he seems to be the only one with brains around here
GhostyGoo wrote:Capitalism is responsible for the death of humanity through a complete and utter destruction of ethical conduct, you DO know this, right?
Thanks to capitalism, when your doctor tells you you require a kidney transplant to survive, you no longer can be certain if you actually need a kidney transplant or your doctor simply needs a new speedboat. Nice.

-Goo

Return to “Grand Cinema”