Vix wants a sig!

A record of past signatures, avatars, and any other graphics.

Moderator: Market Mods

~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Vix wants a sig!

1. What form of graphics are you after? (Eg Sig, Avatar, Userbar) ---> Sig please!
2. Ideally, would you like it to be animated? (If yes, please go into detail - Eg Animated text, or a video) ---> No thanks.
3. Is there a particular size (dimensions) you would like the work to be? ---> Big as possible, keeping in those forum regs ofc.
4. Is there a preferred theme, character (s), person, object (s) etc? (A particular film, game etc) ---> Why yes there is! Ok, basically we're after a dark Sig. On the left hand side I'd like the lovely girl from THIS image in. Shes super-hot. Ok, now for the right hand side of this Sig i want THIS! dashing looking fella. I want the sig to be long. Them taking up about 1/3 each. Middle third is for text, we'll discuss that in #6.
5. Any preferred colour theme? ---> Dark.
6. What text would you like on the piece ---> Okie, for the middle 1/3. top line "~Vixion~" then under it in smaller writing "Theres Going To Be Blood" then just under it "Theres Going To Be Pain" and then just under that "Theres Going To Be Fun". Don't worry, its all vamp based, no kinky goings on :lol:
7. How much do you wish to pay? ---> Thought most of you sig makers have a set prices 0.o
8. Contact Details ---> MSN: vixion-alpha@live.com or PM me ingame: Vix
9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used) ---> All linked above for images. Time wise, have it within 3 days would be awesome.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

Re: Vix wants a sig!

Do you still want one... or the one that you're using satisfies your needs?
~Vix~
Forum Elder
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: THE Forum Warrior
ID: 87619

Re: Vix wants a sig!

I'd still like one please.
This one is only temp.
Forgotten Serenity wrote:Being massed, one will not consider massing back, but must mass back, since we will show no weakness. If one cannot comply, than he is not worth our Name... Forgotten Serenity

Return to “Graphics Archives”