~Charmed related~ Utopia or "real world"?

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God
ID: 0

Re: ~Charmed related~ Utopia or "real world"?

Radiance wrote:That was due to his own power at the time, not through a failure of the Avatars..
Their system worked, as did everything they did.

So they kill off some demons, but not all and fail in the end. So their system and their methods are not a success.

Zankou is victorious by manipulating leo and the charmed ones.. although it could be argued he only enlightens them...

as William James said.. one only needs to find one white blackbird to disprove the law that all black birds are black. I have my demon and in fact others demons to disprove the implication the Avatars were a success.

On a side note...
I believe Zankou is meant to be 'uber' powerful. If the Source couldn't vanquish him and he was able to cause irreparable damage to the Source, add to that that the Source could only contain him and the Source is directly implied to be as powerful as an Avatar by the Elders, then further add to that Zankou is also able to take several blast's from piper as well as several full on hit's from leo (one being at full strength when he's an Avatar) as well as evade the avatars... then yeah he's a win until his eyes get too big for him.

Charmed ones are meant to be the most powerful witches/magic force of all time.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I have absolutely no clue about what this topic is..so I will just answer the question.

Quiet frankly, I would prefer the Utopia simply because it might stop the destruction of the planet rather then doing whatever we want simply because we are the dominant race upon this planet now.

We take what we want without regards to anyone, or any living thing. It will cost us in the end, and we will all regret it. This is what I believe.

At least in that world, you could have a revolution ..eventually.
~matty~
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~none~
Race: ancient
ID: 1971462

Id choose the utopia and abuse the avatars powers like cole did ashame he died was my fav actor in the show

Now its the cleaners lmao
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
some people say im insane..i say my sanity just took a break!
MEZZANINE wrote: I would also have to agree that Matty is man of the match, just for the size of his steel balls :lol:
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Real WOrld Baby :smt047

or Avatar's world erm Well if u hate ur wife u can jsut get her to start an Arguement and she Disapears :smt047

to me like the Avatars
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!

Return to “The TV room”