Trading market for making ascended more active

Suggest any improvements
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

Re: Trading market for making ascended more active

raiding was removed for a good reason, it made it possible for players to get ridiculously large planet sizes

growth in the ascended server is riduculously in favour of newer accounts, the bigger you get the harder it is for growth (almost exponentially so)

you can already trade DMU for LF

AT generation is the same, lower ranks get much more AT's than the higher ranks, and there is no shortage of inactive accounts

the first post mentioned the option of allowing players to have the ability to descend or be descended removed, which is ridiculous. As it stands, most players (myself included) play to the point where they are effectively impossible to descend

what the server actually needs, is for descension to be made more achievable and to have more damaging repercussions, say for every 10 times you are descended you lose an ascension level in main...i think that would force a lot of players to rethink there attitudes to the ascended server (or annoy all of the currently lazy players who don't bother with it)
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Evilution
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Yeah there would be a lot of raiding but then if you have untrained planets out doing nothing, why should they not be raided.

Bring back raiding and if you dont play ascended, you lose untrained planets. If you play or start playing ascended, build a def or just train planets as soon as possible.

Why is it that raiding is liked and accepted on main but not on ascended?[

EDITED... Oh yeah of course. Raiding was stopped because accounts was growing really big. Yeah but there is a cap to stop everyone getting to big, or at least, slow down your growth over a certain size, so raiding could come back now. If no one wants to be raided, train your planets
Colos
The Ascended
Alliance: None
Race: Human

You obviously haven't taken into consideration that silly action called Initiate Revolution.

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Colos wrote:I was a God, too.
Fixxed
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

DIH u really dont know how to play that server dont you?

boy in 1 year i builded from scratch to bare at strongest accounts there and in 6 -12 following i did built it to a scary level. and its not i was focusing only in ascended , jsut playing 1 hr/day
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Evilution
Fledgling Forumer

yep i can play it and im doing very well on ascended. I said i had 6b planets but I was mistaken. I have 8b planets and all power levels are very high.

I did'nt start this thread in hope that I could change the game for myself, I was hoping that someone would of like my idea or even thought up a better idea than mine which would of encouraged everyone to start playing on ascended server or at least make it more fun for the ones that do play it.

It's just a shame that updates are always for main and ascended seems to be forgotten about. There is only so much you can do on ascended. If you are new and do not have much time to play, then those newly ascended would get bored and not log in. I know I would not want to be a newly ascended the way ascended is atm if it takes about 1 yr + to be undescendable or just to have a good account, but nowhere near being rank 1.
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

actually, being unascendable is all about balancing your stats

if done correctly, you could probably do it within a month of ascending, if not sooner
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Colos
The Ascended

What he said ^^

:cry:

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Fixxed
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

yup :-D

But more so on topic, really the only way you can get more people to play or to make more progress is to give it more purpose, or forcefulness.
Colos
The Ascended

Want some forcefulness? Fix descention!

Colos
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
Jason... wrote:
Fixxed
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

Colos wrote:Want some forcefulness? Fix descention!

Colos

exactly

if there were more severe penalties from descention, then people would play the ascended server, for fear of the ramifications on main
Speaking as a Mod
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Londo Mollari wrote:
Colos wrote:Want some forcefulness? Fix descention!

Colos

exactly

if there were more severe penalties from descention, then people would play the ascended server, for fear of the ramifications on main

that day would make history :D

like put more limits on the defenders defensive power up's and get rid or repulsion for ascended attacks as they are to powerful they should make it that repulsion only works on farming attacks.

anyways im sure it will get a revamping some day.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

one day when our kids kids kids play the game.

Return to “Suggestions”