Possible Multi's

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Possible Multi's

Good catch.

Seems he was using 1 id in the Market on 19th May, then the next id on the 20th May.
Image ImageImageImage
solmyr
Forum Elite
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Masstastic
ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

this guy was an officer of mine not long ago and he is in my training alliance. i will talk to him and try to clear up what exactly the issue is

[edit] he tells me the saem thing he was cleared of before in a thread, that he is indeed part of a family and has IP exceptions for 3 or maybe 4 accounts not sure. he says his siter has a forums account but either has not./ or does not use it much anymore.

he said they all use his, so i advised him strongly against getting multiple forum acounts per family member, and doing their own trading business, as putting other peoles IDs in a forum account under your name is a good way to attract the wrong kind of attention
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
solmyr
Forum Elite
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Masstastic
ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

Wakko wrote:Then why, would he give one id to use than the next for the same exact trade?

i know its strange. i think he was trying to cover up FORUM multying as opposed to ingmae tbh, but im not sure
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

solmyr wrote:[edit] he tells me the saem thing he was cleared of before in a thread, that he is indeed part of a family and has IP exceptions for 3 or maybe 4 accounts not sure. he says his siter has a forums account but either has not./ or does not use it much anymore.
3 or 4 family accounts? Interesting..... not to label this guy or anything but that sounds very much like AssAsinX (KnowLedge) who had 4 accounts banned then unbanned because they were claimed to be "family" accounts.

A PM i got today from "shane w" pretty much looks like the "smugness" of someone who knows me that i've possibly caught in the past.

shane w wrote:Subject: Possible Multi's

Clarkey wrote:Good catch.

Seems he was using 1 id in the Market on 19th May, then the next id on the 20th May.

hello there

EDIT: viewtopic.php?f=209&t=164686
^^ Where were this accounts cleared? I can't see.
Image ImageImageImage
odji nsu
Forum Expert

well his alliance has payed for his mistake with me, and they have 24 hours to get rid of him or i will return,, and he can say he has 15 sisters but the fact is he is logging in to them, that makes it a multi,

No One should be logging into any account other then there own,,

MADD
ODJI NSU

Return to “Report Archive”