Heru ur vs Ace1102

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Heru ur
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1946102

Heru ur vs Ace1102

due to attacks against my domains within the sgw universe, i Heru ur declare a 1v1.

no rules, im easy going.

im going out tonight for a few drinks \:D/ and hungover tomorrow :-& , so you have till sunday to get ur stuff in order.

i will call it off if you have unset war and send me a nice pm :razz:
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie
ID: 0

Re: Heru ur vs Ace1102

Cross server wars are lame, if you cant beat me in quantum where I am playing and active, then leave me alone...
I have no interest to fight a battle I can't win against a much bigger opponent (see 80 mil army size vs. 350 mil army size)...

Keep it in Q Heru, I've never once attacked you in main, so to claim that I have attacked "realms in your SGW universe" is inaccurate, you were attacked in Quantum ONLY, because it is the only server I actively play on.
Mikgamer
Forum Regular
Alliance: Leaf Leaderz
Race: lulz

If this is based in Quantum I sure hope it stays in Quantum...

Spoiler
2011 - Diplomatic Alliance of the Year (Leaf Village)
2010 - War of the Year (The Legion vs. MaYHeM/ChAoS)
2009 - Noob moment of the year runner up: Clarkey's Breakdown (involved deleting my account lulz)
bebita
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Familly
Race: brothers

mass him to death
down with feeders
Spoiler
Tziki wrote:
Bebita a known Spy from the server war, who joined TO under false pretences yet again has a filthy trick up his sleave. In fact it appears the Filth up his sleave is DDE and Mayhem. When confronted about them supporting Bebita and Rob3rt (as there were suspicions as to be a tiny account got his MS and Naq / Turns etc) neither deny their involved behind the scenes but instead hint towards it being a coincidence.
R8 wrote:the shock of seeing bebita in my attack logs after so long was too much to handle so I had to hit vac mode to try and recover for a few days

catch ya later :D
Ace1102
Forum Irregular
Race: Aussie

Wrong again bebita, you've been getting fed this wave not me..
Heru ur
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: System Lord
ID: 1946102

Ace1102 wrote:Cross server wars are lame, if you cant beat me in quantum where I am playing and active, then leave me alone...
I have no interest to fight a battle I can't win against a much bigger opponent (see 80 mil army size vs. 350 mil army size)...

Keep it in Q Heru, I've never once attacked you in main, so to claim that I have attacked "realms in your SGW universe" is inaccurate, you were attacked in Quantum ONLY, because it is the only server I actively play on.

isn't Q part of SGW, overall?

and i could say, that if your arent active in main then you wont mind me hitting u?

lol will see how i feel tomorrow as alittle rough from my night out.

Return to “Vendetta corner”