Ombudsman Case Archives
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Odji Nsu

Almost38 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Almost38 wrote:its favoritism cause everyone should be treated fairly and not jst bc they have a few warnings warn them again this has nothing to do with allainces

To whom and how did Earendil show favoutism?

Earendil warned odji bc he has 3 past warnings for the same thing showinf favortism to the one who did post thing but didnt have any warnings

What is this 'thing'?

It's normally a rule of thumb for mods to look at user notes when issues like this arise, it helps judge a situation when you can see whether it is their first offence in that way or whether they have a history of doing it.

I wonder if there would be such an issue about "favouritism" if Odji's warning hadn't triggered a banning?
Image ImageImageImage
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds

they way this is looking he wont be banned much longer and thats all that im here for
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Almost38 wrote:they way this is looking he wont be banned much longer and thats all that im here for

Yet you still fail to evidence "favouritism".
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Almost38 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Almost38 wrote:its favoritism cause everyone should be treated fairly and not jst bc they have a few warnings warn them again this has nothing to do with allainces

Earendil warned odji bc he has 3 past warnings for the same thing showinf favortism to the one who did post thing but didnt have any warnings
If it weren't so incredibly pathetic, it would be funny. That is how ridiculous your uninformed remark is. :lol: See, there you go. Made me laugh. Next thing we know, you'll claim Earendil was the one who gave all warnings to Odji.. wouldn't that be funny.
USHA LAMIA wrote:I never said due to alliance's. I/m very sure your favoritism is not by what alliance there in. And i seem to remember you having issues with my husband over his insults to Juliette, sorry i can/t remember what her original name was, but it was to do with faking a coma or something of the sort. It was then that you decided not to like my husband.
Oh why is it wakko you told others in private pm's they need to change there post before they they get warned, is that not favoritism then I/m blind
Blind assumptions, building on Almost's uninformed remark. Wow. I have never seen a thread where the case was made so much simpler by every post 'in defence' of the complainant. It's like having OJ legally represent you.
Did Odji try to insult me? :? When? :lol: I don't remember. And I'm sure it would never affect Earendil's actions. Not anymore than usernotes filled with verbal warnings for abusive language anyway.. *grin* Ever tried anger management? :?

Funny how this complaint makes no sense, yet is still here. I think that shows favouritism, what do you think?
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Somebody call for OJ?.. Juliette isn't bias you silly peoples! [-(
Death is the Road to Awe

Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

i dunno about the rest but my deductive reasoning says that Odji got a warning for breaking the rules, and that the banning was due to the amount of warning recieved. This is a standard procedure with bannings nothing new no favortism.
Almost38
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
Almost38 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

What is this 'thing'?

It's normally a rule of thumb for mods to look at user notes when issues like this arise, it helps judge a situation when you can see whether it is their first offence in that way or whether they have a history of doing it.

I wonder if there would be such an issue about "favouritism" if Odji's warning hadn't triggered a banning?

as it has been by a few people in this thread that there past shouldnt matter its just that post that should matter and i woulda still brought it up if he wasnt
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Almost38
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Almost38 wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

If it weren't so incredibly pathetic, it would be funny. That is how ridiculous your uninformed remark is. :lol: See, there you go. Made me laugh. Next thing we know, you'll claim Earendil was the one who gave all warnings to Odji.. wouldn't that be funny.
USHA LAMIA wrote:I never said due to alliance's. I/m very sure your favoritism is not by what alliance there in. And i seem to remember you having issues with my husband over his insults to Juliette, sorry i can/t remember what her original name was, but it was to do with faking a coma or something of the sort. It was then that you decided not to like my husband.
Oh why is it wakko you told others in private pm's they need to change there post before they they get warned, is that not favoritism then I/m blind
Blind assumptions, building on Almost's uninformed remark. Wow. I have never seen a thread where the case was made so much simpler by every post 'in defence' of the complainant. It's like having OJ legally represent you.
Did Odji try to insult me? :? When? :lol: I don't remember. And I'm sure it would never affect Earendil's actions. Not anymore than usernotes filled with verbal warnings for abusive language anyway.. *grin* Ever tried anger management? :?

Funny how this complaint makes no sense, yet is still here. I think that shows favouritism, what do you think?

haha nice juli there verbal abuse in this post but wher ethe warning oh that rite ur a mod and wakko did issue one of those warning
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Almost38 wrote:haha nice juli there verbal abuse in this post but wher ethe warning oh that rite ur a mod
Verbal abuse? :? What is it now? Did I refer to daisies? :(
Almost38 wrote:and wakko did issue one of those warning
Ooh, ONE?! :shock: Wow. That is incredible. How the hell did you figure that out?! Yes, that is obviously favouritism. Thanks Almost, that was what we needed to hear.
USHA LAMIA
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~HORUS WARLORDS~
Race: ~GODDESS~
ID: 1942180

I won/t through them under the bridge, but it has happened
Considering the reason for his hostility and knowing he was there why if you don/t like him did you not try to speak with him and have him change his post. Is it a rule to auto warn someone just cause it was reported?
Ive read all the Bs in the thread and I can tell you I/m sure my husband was holding back. Nor was his post that bad calling someone a piece of anything is not that abusive it was but his opinion due to there disrespect in a thread that had nothing to do with anything but a joyful moment.

After reading my husbands announcement thread I seen many people post in there who I/m sure they can/t stand my husband and have had way worst relations with him but they did/nt disrespect him they simple said congrats ](*,)

Sorry for the off topic ? but is it possible to delete your own Forum Account
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

USHA LAMIA wrote: Considering the reason for his hostility and knowing he was there why if you don/t like him did you not try to speak with him and have him change his post. Is it a rule to auto warn someone just cause it was reported?
Your husband has received various verbal warnings during the time he has been here. Time and time again he has been given ample warning before receiving an actual warning. Would you really want to insult him by suggesting he did not understand what he got all these warnings for? :? You make it sound like he is unable to understand. I am sure that is not how it is, is it? Odji's just easily pissed off. He should curb that within the rules and he'll be fine.
USHA LAMIA wrote: Ive read all the Bs in the thread and I can tell you I/m sure my husband was holding back. Nor was his post that bad calling someone a piece of anything is not that abusive it was but his opinion due to there disrespect in a thread that had nothing to do with anything but a joyful moment.
So your argument is that your husband should be allowed to break the rules, because he can do SO much worse? :? Is that a threat?
USHA LAMIA wrote: After reading my husbands announcement thread I seen many people post in there who I/m sure they can/t stand my husband and have had way worst relations with him but they did/nt disrespect him they simple said congrats ](*,)
So instead of using the report function, you would have him charge in on them like the Incarnation of an Angry God, breaking rules as he goes? That's not how it works, and your husband knows that full well. That is, he has received sufficient warnings in the past to know.
USHA LAMIA wrote: Sorry for the off topic ? but is it possible to delete your own Forum Account
No, you'd have to contact an Administrator to get that done.
Mordack
The Spider
ID: 8500

Honours and Awards

USHA LAMIA wrote:my husband wanted me to post that when he ? the warning Juliette gave him she replied that she was just doing as ordered by her boss Eärendil to give it, so that shows that he has multiple warnings from wakko
"I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me.."

(TB)

Return to “Case Archives”