NIGHTMARE

~mist~

NIGHTMARE

this guy is a scammer and he scammed me out of my account but luckily i stayed logged into my account. so after then i gave him my login info and then when he got in he blocked me.... so i quickly changed my email to my old one and then changed my password then went on vacation mode

o yeah and he has 5 multis i even got proof ill be back with it soon i have to goto school...

o yes and if anyone knows his in game name please tell me so i can sab him!

his msn is mailto:traila_park_kid@hotmail.com it might be boy or kid i forget...
Phyre

you say you have evindece. go forth and present it to us...
JIX
Forum Addict
ID: 0

its legend killer do we need anymore proof
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Phyre

is it really?

god he's iratating
~mist~

k im back from lunch and can i have his link im going to smash him
~mist~

well if you read here

http://www.stargatewars.com/phpBB2/view ... ht=#209980

he sias he is a multi he even admits it and i need his link so i can smash him
LK
Forum Newbie

lol oasis settle down read the mm prodigy section it explains it all and i dont have 5 multis i hav 1. jix knos that. also i wonder hoo elses got a multi it is oasis besides from his acsend oasis in the main server he has an account called dazman its asgard its abt 1234 rnaked or sumthink like that it has over 4 bil defence
Kirklandkie
Forum Spammer

it was a mission designed to rob you of your other multis i'm sure which i know you told him you had. dazman was used as the other "multi" in this picked randomly just to make you begin to fall for it. and had your net not cut out you'd be one less multi then you have

-kirk
LK
Forum Newbie

if i hjad more multis jix wood hav deleted them by now
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

two things ,

1. i tried to warn everyone abotu nightmare, and that he was ledgend killer, and that if you try to sell your acc to him hell scam you, but soem mod deleted my thread.

2. Jix deleted 4/5 of his multis, but he had one more that he told jix about in an msn confo,,,

also you knew that nightmare was being blammed for scammign and multying, and you went ahead with the trade, well if you had lost the acc i wouldnt feel sorry ...

Return to “For Admin Archives”