Possible multi

trigger_mike
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Possible multi

I'm pretty sure this account is someones multi although i don't know who's. It's one of my famrs and has recently been on ppt for like 8 days straight, which isn't proof but had no UUs until then and didn't use the naq for itslef has almost no attack defence or covert and has since stopped making money. Very curious
http://www.stargatewars.com/stats.php?id=12785
Are you feeling happy now?

muc
Forum Grunt

No attack, no defence, Almost no covert, 1.6 mil UU and minus 31 mil naq on hand :?
[bb]|[^bb]
JIX
Forum Addict

lol thats one of my farms you have to hit him the second a turn changes

theres like ten people watching him at the same time
Apadamek (goo is life) wrote:Jix cannot be banned, all fear his marijuana and Alcohol induced fits of massing and raiding

*hides*
Thanos
Forum Newbie

jix wrote:lol thats one of my farms you have to hit him the second a turn changes

Only 10 ?!...lol
He already "bought" me a ac lvl20...i wonder how long its gonna stay like this couse i got more lvs to do :P
SGC_Sam Fisher
Forum Spammer
Location: In a ventilation shaft about to infiltrate a terrorist hideout. In other words, a pretty normal day.

-11,440,306 Naquadah

Does this mean he has to raise 11,440,306 just to be at zero?
The forces of SGC_Sam Fisher subdued those of JUAN.
The armies of JUAN were forced out of the realm of SGC_Sam Fisher in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them. It is sure that SGC_Sam Fisher will be considering a return visit to JUAN!

Aaaaaawwwwwww Yeeeeaaahhhhh!
Artiglio
Forum Regular

no :wink:
MAsterp
Forum Intermediate

jix wrote:lol thats one of my farms you have to hit him the second a turn changes

lol just nabbed like 130mil off him....I=U have to hit him in a split second..Thank god for that typing class in 6th grade :P
SGC_Sam Fisher
Forum Spammer
Location: In a ventilation shaft about to infiltrate a terrorist hideout. In other words, a pretty normal day.

Damn. I was a inch away from attacking this guy but my internet connection at that instant, slowed down and by the time it loaded, the guy was already at -105,803,816 Naquadah.
The forces of SGC_Sam Fisher subdued those of JUAN.
The armies of JUAN were forced out of the realm of SGC_Sam Fisher in a none to glorious fashion! The defending forces were simply too much for them. It is sure that SGC_Sam Fisher will be considering a return visit to JUAN!

Aaaaaawwwwwww Yeeeeaaahhhhh!

Return to “For Admin Archives”