Juliette

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Juliette

All shall lower there tone at once,sit down and have a cup of tea with the sexy GM Juliette. :D

Ps this is for you Juliette : :smt008
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

She is all right by me, she isthe only one who replys when you report somethng, and I pike her attidute in dealing with idiots.
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Rottenking wrote:She is all right by me, she isthe only one who replys when you report somethng,

Yep that gets a big :smt023 from me.
Image ImageImageImage
Iƒrit
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 22479
Alternate name(s): Hansel, Nighthawk

#-o how long ago was that? are we so dim-witted and shortsighted that we oppress those whos past where bad? people do not change? no one deserves a chance to redeem themselves? ](*,) ](*,)

grow up!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

That was over three years ago..
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
BenjaminMS
Tollan
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Balancer
ID: 1907529
Alternate name(s): TUHD (Bioware forums)
Location: Stuck between real life and the other end of a Stargate

*wants to give Jo an hug for being a fine GM* *notices the shotgun in her right hand and the club in the left hand, so decides not to do that* :-D
Keep it up Jo ;)
Currently ingame known as BenMS

Goblin: "I like your boots."
Sorcerer: "That's because you don't have any. The emotion is called envy."
Spoiler
/smile at the green grass,
smile at the sun,
smile at the roses,
before they're gone/

BenjaminMS - 'A thief of roses'
[TL] Renegadze zegt:
yeah definately makes more sense you hitting
and I have no DMU as you keep robbing it
MERC 1 zegt:
shuld not leave it out
any way you cant prove nothing
[TL] Michael/BenjaminMS zegt:
meh Rene, just find a few 0-def farms with 300+ tril DMU out...
MERC 1 zegt:
cool you two take it then i will hit you
Buddha
Forum Irregular
Alliance: A Enlighted Place
Race: Human like you

Legendary Jimster wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Juliette wrote:
KSM wrote:does pretty good for being in a coma... ](*,)
Thank you. Your compliment means a lot to me. :oops:
He really must love you, afterall he can't let go. How sweet. :D

P.S. since when does that have anything to do with her being a Mod KSM? What are you, pathetic..... oh right yes you are. grow up and stop sucking your thumb.

Juliette does a fine job, as per the other thread about her. She's the only Mod that follows up reports with PM's (although I have seen SS do it to, but i don't want him to steal her thunder). That in my books is a :smt023

So KSM, :smt097 :smt098

Well, those people who were screaming it was outrageous to give her modship and that she shouldn't be a mod otherwise it would be a doom for the forum or whatever silly thing, are nowadays proven quite wrong..
Fortunately, staff team didn't listen to them, that was quite a service to the community staff team did by not listening to these people! :-D

Your right we are silent I have given up most of the mods, Global Mods and Admins are craps, wrong and shouldn't be there and don't do a good job lol But since i came back to the forum because i was forced to did i deside try to avoid looking at the bad jobs they do and just try to avoid seeing the **Filtered** of it all as then i would just leave the forum again or go fighting lol.

So no she haven't proven all of them wrong some off us just gave up on the corrupt system ;).

Anyway I will leave again before i start actually caring for this Forum again last time I cared it cost me all intrest in the game and forum and I almost left hehe ohh yeah i got unrightfull fired lol.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Nimras wrote:
Legendary Jimster wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Juliette wrote:
KSM wrote:does pretty good for being in a coma... ](*,)
Thank you. Your compliment means a lot to me. :oops:
He really must love you, afterall he can't let go. How sweet. :D

P.S. since when does that have anything to do with her being a Mod KSM? What are you, pathetic..... oh right yes you are. grow up and stop sucking your thumb.

Juliette does a fine job, as per the other thread about her. She's the only Mod that follows up reports with PM's (although I have seen SS do it to, but i don't want him to steal her thunder). That in my books is a :smt023

So KSM, :smt097 :smt098

Well, those people who were screaming it was outrageous to give her modship and that she shouldn't be a mod otherwise it would be a doom for the forum or whatever silly thing, are nowadays proven quite wrong..
Fortunately, staff team didn't listen to them, that was quite a service to the community staff team did by not listening to these people! :-D

Your right we are silent I have given up most of the mods, Global Mods and Admins are craps, wrong and shouldn't be there and don't do a good job lol But since i came back to the forum because i was forced to did i deside try to avoid looking at the bad jobs they do and just try to avoid seeing the **Filtered** of it all as then i would just leave the forum again or go fighting lol.

So no she haven't proven all of them wrong some off us just gave up on the corrupt system ;).

Anyway I will leave again before i start actually caring for this Forum again last time I cared it cost me all intrest in the game and forum and I almost left hehe ohh yeah i got unrightfull fired lol.

Honestly, she is one of the few who generally does modding the way it's expected to be, "at best". (there's modding, and 'exemplar' modding, it's the latter)
As a long time forum member and a past criticizer of staff team, I can see when someone does modding properly and well. When one criticizes the team, doesn't have to include everyone in the same boat. By that I mean, difference between "good elements" and the rest.

If you include her in the "mods who are crap", "don't do a good job" etc...then it means you are just criticizing and bad mouthing staff team for the sake of it.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Q Man
blarney stone

Shes a really good mod.

But the best mods are the ones who can do their job without being seen (or at least thats the story i'm sticking with)
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
Captain Teague
Forum Addict
Alliance: None
Race: Pirate

Maddog wrote:Shes a really good mod.

But the best mods are the ones who can do their job without being seen (or at least thats the story i'm sticking with)

She doesnt need to hide shes to powerful.
ImageImageImage
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate- LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
EPIC Quote's
zeekomkommer wrote: i'm realy not an agressive masser :lol:

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”