over max LF reserves

Baxter
Forum Regular
Alliance: ~Sand Village~
Race: Australian
ID: 1961730

over max LF reserves

Ascended Life Force Reserves 28,173,353 / 28,170,000

pretty sure that isnt sposed to happen is it?
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Byrnes wrote:Triangle Allegiance is accepting applications now :-D
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: over max LF reserves

Sure is. Says so on the page where it explains Energy Flow and Channeling. ;)
(Introspection.)

Your next turn's amount of Life Force refill is going to go straight into your Cache. It's the third number in the explanation. :)
Baxter
Forum Regular

yeah, except its been like that for at least a day
i hadnt logged in again till just now, and was thinking that it would fix itself

and thats a fair bit less than my turn production of reserves

Reserve / Cache Rate Per Turn While at Maximum
(LF fills first(fast), then reserves(slower), then cache(slowest) 219,100 / 109,550 Ascended Life Force
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK
Spoiler
Juliette wrote:To recommend Chrome is to say "Here, have this grenade. I'll pull the plug. Now you hold on to that grenade and run like hell."

IE beats Chrome. Hell, EVERYTHING beats Chrome. ICQ **Filtered** beats Chrome. A telex beats Chrome. And even.. BP beats Chrome.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

That's because it's not going to 'correct' itself.. ever.

[spoiler]Ascended Life Force 153,428,000 / 153,428,000
Ascended Life Force Reserves 2,304,205,357 / 2,301,420,000
Ascended Life Force Recovery Rate Per Turn 60,731,917 Ascended Life Force
Reserve / Cache Rate Per Turn While at Maximum
(LF fills first(fast), then reserves(slower), then cache(slowest) 29,407,033 / 14,703,517 Ascended Life Force[/spoiler]

Here's what we're going to do. First we find out how many turns it would take to fill our reserves completely, and see if that is a round number.

2,301,420,000 / 29,407,033 = 78.2608705

So in 79 turns, I will have completely refilled my reserves after them being drained to 1. (Descension hits can do that.)
But with 78 turns, the remaining Reserve 'space' is .26 of my turn refill rate. :)

When you improve your Reserves space enough, you get a full turns worth of refill added to your reserves on the next rollover. That means you are likely to have more LF in your Reserves as technically possible. Is it an issue? No.. not really.. :)

Hope that clarified it?
Baxter
Forum Regular

ahh yes it does thanks

though still, theoretically i could have double my reserve limit (if i spent enough on the upgrades)
:P
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Baxter wrote:ahh yes it does thanks

though still, theoretically i could have double my reserve limit (if i spent enough on the upgrades)
:P
Not really. Hypothetical:

You have
90m life force reserves
4m life force refill rate per turn

Turn -1 you have 88m LFR, and as the turn ticks over, you have 92m LFR.
Turn 0 you have 92m LFR. When the turn ticks over, you will receive LFC, and no LFR.
Turn 1 you have 92m LFR. You upgrade your life force 'space' to 100m. When the turn ticks over, you receive LFR, and will have 96m LFR.
Turn 2, you have 96m LFR, at the turn tick, you get another refill, to 100m LFR.
Turn 3, you have 100m LFR. You upgrade your life force 'space' to 101m. At the turn rollover, you receive LFR, and will have 104m LFR.
Turn 4, you have 104m LFR. You upgrade your life force 'space' to 104m. As the turn ticks over, you receive NO LFR.
Turn 5, you have 104m LFR. At the turn tick, you receive LFC, no LFR.

:)

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”