Sad

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Re: Sad

Probably should, it doesn't matter what is said, I KNOW WAT HAPPENED... and thats wat hurts the most, do I have hostile relations with mods yes... but to have a witch hunt I mean comon guys... I thought we were better then that...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

RoKeT wrote:
Juliette wrote:
RoKeT wrote:yes Uni good job lets mock a user, rofl your so awesome man I wish I was you, anyways if you read my posts you would know wat is wrong...
How can I? I mean, I'm stupid, you said so yourself. And then you expect me to be able to understand your ranting babbling? Doesn't work that way, sweetcakes.

I'll say that I like Ifrit's post. It's well said.
Boy Uni they say you start to get confused when your about to have a Coma, is thats wats about to happen?
Is that a threat? :? I think it is. You know there is a rule against that sort of thing, cupcake? Threatening someone with violence? Pretty serious offence.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

roket love.. drop it before you give them a legit reason to ban you :)..
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Jak'nar
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

That was not a threat and you know it I love how i'm banned for insulting a mod, yet you can insult me all you'd like? hum Hipocrite? and since when could you not post your feelings int the mod feedback?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

RoKeT wrote:Okay lol then my other Ombudsman can be closed too, now Z thank you for having my back earlier, this was not about you, nor was it about a few mods that had nothing to do with it or I don't htink any admin did maybe but don't think so, it's about the mods and you know who you are, that was low man, I thought a few of you were my friends,
You're not saying that Mods should handle you differently because you thought they were your friends? Wouldn't that make them biased?

RoKeT, you're a good person, you just get wound up easily, but i've said many times, making a spectacle of yourself doesn't help.
Image ImageImageImage
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

No i'm saying they ganged up and did a witch hunt I had a mod PM me and tell me they were going to do it, I can't tell you which one, but I can tell you that the mod the mods think it is isn't the one :) he was to smart lol anyways he told me in a PM that the mods were getting together to try and find old posts of mine and warn me for them, right after that I got a warning, it was not a coincidence to much saying it wasn't...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

A tool or a Drunk, your telling me that if you were told that, then 5 mins later you were banned from something weeks before that from a different mod that he or she listed as one of the ones going to do that to me, you wouldn't believe it, comeon Ear I know your sticking up for your staff but this is ridiculous man...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I can almost guarantee the Mods didn't gang up and look through your old posts to find a reason to ban you.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”