Ark of Truth questions

Chat about your favorite movie?
Does that new film look great or like an epic fail?
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Ark of Truth questions

I have put a spoiler on this just incase someone has not seen the film.

[spoiler]At the end of this, where did all the Ori ships go after the priors where turned.

In the film, Sam could retro fit to make the ship fly but what about the technology.

Also, onto SGU, why did the Hammond do so bad against the Luccian alliance hataks. I thought the Hammond would of been far to much even for 5-10 hatak ships. if it used asgard technology.

As the planet explodes, a few ships could be seen.

Does not make sense[/spoiler]

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Ark of Truth questions

For the Ark of Truth:
[spoiler]I'm pretty sure the priors even after being affected by the Ark could fly the ships using their super-human abilities. Maybe somehow they managed to understand all the technology after the Ori were gone.[/spoiler]
Bias Admin colour
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

From what I understood in the movie, the Priors have had their Ori brainwashing brainwashed with the Ark of Truth. So, it's not like that they had their ability to understand the technology erased, but instead they were made to see the "truth" (view/perspective) of the Alterans - Ancients about the Ori, which they didn't knew before, because they were indoctrinated with the Ori's book of Origin.

So, what happened with the ships?... they were still under the Prior's control, just that the ships weren't used anymore in the crusade against the "unbelievers", because the Priors understood now that the book of Origin wasn't telling the truth and that they were used by the ascended Ori.

About the SGU, I can't have any opinion cos i didn't see any episode, yet.
Lord Yojimbo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Retired
Race: Retired

I can answer the second - I hope..its possible that the hammond was taken by suprise (hataks could have entered the system and on the opposite side of the planet or god knows....and its energy wepeons were knocked offline - that what it looks like to me :(
Awards :smt106

I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Zeratul
Elder Administrator
Alliance: Lucian Alliance
Race: Templar
ID: 7
Alternate name(s): Hrefna
Reitha

Honours and Awards

it is also quite possible that lucian alliance ha'tak's are more advanced... improved from the design the goa'uld had...
"Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the gods, Browsers shall be changed to carry the internet out amongst the peoples and we will spread Firefox to all the unbelievers. The power of the Firefox will be felt far and wide and the wicked users of IE shall be converted to use the true browsers."

Curious about our color? Feel free to ask...

Return to “Grand Cinema”