purchase NAQ with turns

alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

purchase NAQ with turns

me being lazy tried to trade a few turns for some NAQ...

Traded 189 for ZERO currency.... weird... it too one turn and used my market turn... i'm assuming that its cause i tried to trade more turns than possible but it shouldn't use my fraking MT... (not that i care, just thought i'd let it be known...) PS i would like my 1AT back... with any interest owed also :P lol

I have a screen shot if need be... cbf'd posting it atm :P
EnVy!
Forum Irregular

Re: purchase NAQ with turns

you dont enter 189... you enter the amount of naq you want. so you prob got 189 naq and just did not even realize it. basically wasted turn.

Get 2,148,073,787 Naquadah per turn with Turns Amount of Naquadah: 0
(max per customer per day: 257,768,854,440)

pretty simple. just read
NOBODY IS PERFECT...
I'M NOBODY
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

envious wrote:you dont enter 189... you enter the amount of naq you want. so you prob got 189 naq and just did not even realize it. basically wasted turn.

Get 2,148,073,787 Naquadah per turn with Turns Amount of Naquadah: 0
(max per customer per day: 257,768,854,440)

pretty simple. just read

Nothing is ever SIMPLE when Affy is involved, I think I have made this mistake in the past more than a few times. I don't know what is more irritating, me being so mad about the injustice, the act of posting it with righteous indignation before realizing, OR, the jock itch rash I get from the squirming over my lunacy when my mistake has been posted for the whole community's pleasure at my pain...

Good one Elliot...
Affyism # 37
"Never do Market Turns whilst drunken, post-coitial, or enroute to the bathroom for a severe #2..."

HAHAHAHA #-o
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???
ID: 1949343

traded 150 turns for 150 naq now im a bit upset casue thats not cool at all

so if this could get fixed would be nice

i want to let you know ther are a few just places and times to trade turns for naq on the market so back off... Fact got hit after trying to sell my weps for some UP so inturn lost all open naq and b4 that didnt repair my wep so it got broken so i got no attack to get more naq ... sometimes it the little things that count like actually haveing some naq
You have started playing 30. August 2005.
MSN:Josh_COM@msn.com
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Ohhhh that Wascally Market...

If you want to trade ATs/Turns for Naquadah:

Get 12,214,910 Naquadah per turn with Turns
(max per customer per day: 1,465,789,200) Amount of Naquadah:

Next to the label that says "Amount of Naquadah:" is a box.

In that Box you MUST type a numerical figure which is the Total Amount of Naquadah you want to receive up to a Maximum of, at this time, would have been 1,465,789,200 Naq.

So, if you type 150 in the box, you would have just received only the tiny, tiny amount of 150 Naquadah for the cost of 1 turn. You just burned one Daily Market Trade for 150 Naq.

If you had typed in 1,465,789,200 in the box, you would/should have gotten 1,465,789,200 Naq and it would have cost you 120 turns.

Now, since I have done this several times before, typed in 120 and got 120 NAQ for my 1 AT and now wasted Daily Market Trade. #-o

I can only laugh with you, cause I can't laugh at you! HAHA I am afraid that mine usually included severe fatigue or alcohol as factors, so I try not to do anything in the Market when I have been drinking... :shock:

If perhaps, you typed in 150, and got 150 NAQ and it sucked 150 ATs from your turn amount, THEN, that is a GD Bug and is crazy in need of being fixed!!
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “For Admin -Bugs”