Atlantis Finale! (Spoilers!)

Where players can relax and discuss their favorite TV shows a*WARNING* spoilers may abound *WARNING*
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL
ID: 0

Re: Atlantis Finale! (Spoilers!)

and that gate was funky
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

I think that data was found on atlantis about an ancient experiment that describes coordinates to a planet, many years after atlantis has come home
A base is set up on it and is called Icarus. This is the first stargate or a unique model with a specific 9th chevron being able to activate where the other stargates cannot

So, who is attacking the base?.

We assume it is the Goauld, due to hataks and death gliders, but the SG1 series states that Baal was the last SL (unless you count anubis who is still in limbo)

However, Baal said there is one left. Athena was never truly recognised as a SL but, she was never seen where she went after the Vala kidnap incident.
Maybe she worked with rogue NIA agents and discovered the project called Icarus.

There are more then a few hataks out there with some rebel jaffa who would be more then willing to get there hands on weapons, tech, and also do not count out the Lucian Alliance who would be more then willing to get “kick backs” from Athena and one over the Tauri

For the stargate atlantis film, then we have no idea where Todd actually went.

We also get a glimpse that when Sheppard was an detective, a wraith had crashed landed on earth after the superhive was attacking earth.

I do think that there will be a big debate whether the Tauri go back to Pegasus and take out the remaining Wraith, but do so. Atlantis could be the “destroyer” with ships piggybacking onto it.

The wraith, should be taken out quite easily now that the team have asgard weapons and shields which looked pretty good against the Ori weapons but the Pegasus system is pretty big so may take time
Ultimately, the humans will have to decide that destroying an entire race is ethical

I personally do not think the ancients (Ascended) will appear in atlantis, but may meet ones that never did ascend.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
lordernest
Forum Elite
Alliance: Loner
Race: TRUE GOD OF ALL

excellent my Lord Vishnu
I personally think that Some Goa'uld like Anubis will find teh planet with teh Reserach and Do That Half Ascension Thing and that would explain teh Deathgliders in the Trailer.
" From the Darkness Arises an Old System Lord, ready to take back the glories lost in time." - Terak , First Prime of Ernest

"There is no fear, only terror
There is no resistance, only submission
There is no peace , only war
There is no fate, only consequences."
- Lord Ernest
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

i finally got round to watching the final series of sga a program that i enjoyed watching and the ending = a great big massivey disapointing ending :(
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Maybe not in the right area but thought it may help those who watch the TV series to get some more fixes (albeit in paper form)

Well, just read on the gateworld site that those who like to see what "could" of happened after atlantis arrived back on earth are books. The first one (Oct 2010) will be called HOMECOMING.

Atlantis travels back to Pegasus after a sustained stay on Earth but find that the Wraith have not only survived, but now are rallied by 1 Queen rather then individuals.

Also, the authors also said, one of there dealiest enemies will return in the series
http://www.gateworld.net/books/homecoming.shtml

Additional titles coming
Book 1: “Homecoming” – October 2010
Book 2: “The Lost” – February 2011
Book 3: “Allegiance” – June 2011
Book 4: “Avengers” – October 2011
Book 5: “The Secret” – Spring 2012
Book 6: “The Inheritors” – Summer 2012

I have read many of these books and they are pretty well written. The characters are true to the TV counterparts and my recomendation is these 2 to start

The barque of Heaven (SG are trapped and must survive the trials of Ra) and Valhalla (involves Tokra, asgard, and replicators with SG in the middle).

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “The TV room”