Goa'uld Unity

Not part of SGW main.
Kesl
Forum Grunt
Race: Anceint Goa'uld
ID: 1968958

Goa'uld Unity

My Goa'uld brothers and sister I have an idea. This idea is a simple one, I suggest we (Goa'uld) should create an organization like the EU but for the Goa'uld. What we could do is bring every Goa'uld alliance this game together and create a council and select a from each alliance. These leaders will bring a new order, safely, power, respect and influence in this galaxy for all Goa'uld.
We could write down laws banning any Goa'uld alliance attacking another Goa'uld. We should be fighting for our race, not fight against each other.

If anyone is interesting in my idea please contact me on pm or reply with a post.
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Re: Goa'uld Unity

or you could feel the crushing force of the tauri boot against your snakey heads :P

Good luck with this if it works out

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Kesl
Forum Grunt

I take you are not a Goa'uld then. I hope it does because if my idea works, the Goa'uld will have well structure and organise empire.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Look, this is basically a dead game (although it might one day become alive again) and there are no really active alliances. So what you suggested isn't gonna work. It would need a game with much more active players.
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I think you posted in wrong section your thread, here's origins server section for races (thus ljietuvis post), you might have wanted to post here:
viewforum.php?f=5
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Legendary Jimster wrote:I think you posted in wrong section your thread, here's origins server section for races (thus ljietuvis post), you might have wanted to post here:
viewforum.php?f=5

That or... Moved to alliance section, if this isn't for Origins then just pm me to have it moved to Main server alliance section.

Also, Matt you probably know my answer to why you should listen to his ideas :lol:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Kesl
Forum Grunt

Goa'uld unity is not alliance it is collaboration of different Goa'uld alliance coming together to create a powerful organization.

Return to “Origins Alliances”