Online radios

A place to discuss the music we listen to, mass to, or are looking for a greater appreciation of.
LegendaryA
Forum Expert
Alliance: Lost Legends
ID: 7889

Online radios

I would like suggestions of radios, which I could find as ".asx" files in the internet, to add to my windows live online radios addon. :P

Radios of pop, dance, r&b, jazz, electro, rock (not metal), and classical music.

Nation doesn't matter. I will check by myself anyway.
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
'Which country are you from?' [Poll]
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Re: Online radios

I'm not sure of many, ah you can try http://www.last.fm that's the only real one I know of, unless you want South African radio stations that broadcast over the net as well as radio you can try

http://www.highveld.co.za
From their site I got this
You can now listen to 94.7 via the internet no matter where you are in the world! Our audio is broadcast using Windows Media Technologies.

You will need version 7 or above of Windows Media Player installed on your computer.

Click here to listen now!

If your reception seems slow or broken, please set the buffer in Windows Media Player to 30 seconds. This should give you a clearer and uninterrupted connection. If you are still having trouble, check out the help section below.

So give it a go, the rude awakening is always good 6-9am CAT during the week :-D

Only other station I know that broadcasts is 702 talk radio but that can get annoying unless you listen to it over the weekend :lol:

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
LegendaryA
Forum Expert

Ah yes I know Last.fm

I will try both. Thank you.

More radios guys/girls! :D

Edit: Last.fm asks to register; HighVeld added to my list.
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
Spoiler
~~New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) is bs. Novus ordo seclorum means "New World of the Ages".~~
LegendaryA
Forum Expert

bump <_<
Temp account.
Spoiler
>>Image <<
Spoiler
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Bumping your topic, because of 2 reasons

1 - Radio Caroline, if you've watched The Boat that Rocked it was based on this radio station

2 - iTunes has a huge selection of online radio stations

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
sarparto
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Is pandora.com the type of thing you're looking for?
VAGAB0ND
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Alliance; Nemesis;
Race: Sith
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): VAGA, Lucian, Lasha

guys, try www.jango.com you will like it ;)

very flexible online radio it is
Attempting to give a **Filtered**: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a **Filtered**
Spoiler
Check out my band guys:

Return to “Music”