A committee to monitor cheating.......

Is a committee to monitor cheating a good idea?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 22
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Build a special filter that filters all accounts that have 2+ accounts on 1 IP or
similair name games. or check accounts that have over 5000+ turns. delete accounts that have profanity in there names like "fox_apophis_r_dicks"

u can start there i suppose
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

SGC_Replicators wrote:Build a special filter that filters all accounts that have 2+ accounts on 1 IP or
similair name games. or check accounts that have over 5000+ turns. delete accounts that have profanity in there names like "fox_apophis_r_dicks"

u can start there i suppose

ROFL!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

SGC_Replicators wrote:well heres a senaroi to think about

PERSON A makes a account on COMPUTER A, lucky PERSON A gets picked for the cheating commitee PERSON A gets lots of message like delete this person and i will give u XXX amount of naqada and turns, one day PERSON A doesn't want to play anymore and goes on a random deleting spree... and deletes serval hundred accounts

what i no about accounts is they cant be recovered

imagine that.........

Wouldn't happen - the committee would have to decide whether the person(s) are cheating and report to Forum - only Forum would have the power to delete the accounts!
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak

Return to “Suggestions Archive”