Eco-Fascists show their true colors...

MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Re: Eco-Fascists show their true colors...

TimeGap wrote:Basically if you dont "Contribute" (Referring to getting the environment on track etc, lowering carbon emissions etc) Is like Bringing about your own death.

WOW you really swallow all the media crap, in the 70s scientific consensus was that we were heading for a new iceage, in the 90s it was CSC gases killing the Ozone, now it's carbon causing the greenhouse effect, there have been many more theories over the years.

Suggest you do you own research instead of just believing the sensationalist media.

More Carbon & Methane is produced by natural events than by man

The Earths tilt of it's axis and orbit around the sun mean me naturally have
unavoidable climate shifts on a regular basis that mankind cannot control.

Even if mans contribution was the reason for climate change, stopping all our production of greenhouse gases today would not stop it, these gases would neen to be removed from the atmosphere in the quantities they have been added over the last century.

Individual carbon and other greenhouse gas production is a drop in the ocean compared to manufacturing and cattle farming, the major producers will not stop as they make to much MONEY, and the latest media hype is more to do with raising so called 'green taxes' than saving anything.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

TimeGap wrote:
Avenger u numbnuts! You obviously take this stuff too serious man.

you want to be taken seriously in your arguments?

if so, i would GREATLY appreciate it if you spoke like an adult instead of an immature kid who obviously has no idea what he's talking about!

i've spent close to 2 years looking into all the "green" subject, and i've watched the media sensationalise "catastrophic weather" since the 70's. Mezz is quite right with regards to what the so called "experts" have been spouting will happen to our planet because of the evils of man.

i've watched the media swing from OMG!!! WE ARE HEADED FOR A NEW ICEAGE to, MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING WILL KILL ALL OF US AND THE SEAS WILL RISE AND THE POLAR BEARS ARE DYING (<even though polar bear numbers for the past 50 years have doubled), AND THE POOR PENGUINS ARE BEING WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF THIS EVIL LIFE GIVING STUFF CALLED CO2 (which btw, 1 volcano puts out more co2 in 1 year than man has put out since he first discovered rubbing 2 sticks together created something that would keep him warm, cook his food and gave him a defence over the beasts) to depopulation or better known as...killing people in the name of Gaia Worship....haven't you noticed how the earth is promoted as "mother", is put first before man and must be protected from man at ANY and ALL costs?

and before you start laughing, i suggest you go find out who the people are behind such films and games as those above, and what they truly believe because NONE of this is what i believe, its not guess work, it hasn't come from some "conspiracy theory" website, and its definitely not my opinion.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

This here will help lower emissions. It will also increase your fuel mileage on your car/truck or any other fuel machine.

Its called Xtreme Fuel Treatment or XFT for short. You guys should take a look at it.

FOR OVER 20 YEARS COMPANIES ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE BEEN SAVING THOUSANDS on their fuel costs. From large industrial equipment to cars, trucks, and lawn equipment, it has been proven to improve fuel economy, decrease emissions, increase horsepower, and prolong the life of the engine.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, THIS PRODUCT IS AVAILABLE TO YOU. Until recently, Xtreme Fuel Treatment has only been used by large industrial companies, purchasing the product in 55 gallon / 208 Litre barrels. With the release of XFT to the public, people are learning quickly why these industrial companies won't go without it.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Mister Sandman
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Planet of Tatooine
Race: Sand People
ID: 0

It was a joke, but wasnt a joke.

It does have a double meaning, and you cannot hide the fact that it does.

I do believe that Anthropocentric Climate Change is bogas to extents, and I believe that the eco-facists are going at solving the ''problem'' the wrong way.
Beware - The Sleeper Has Awoken

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”