BP oil spill has shut down gulf stream....

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: BP oil spill has shut down gulf stream....

and that my friends is why the world is in the state its in #-o

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

the first video is ludicrous

statements of fact with absolutely no reliable evidence is useless

some seriously stupid statements in the first video, not to mention incorrect pronounciation of oscillation (okilation) and the spelling nieghbours is laughable

the second video doesnt really do anything in terms of provision of evidence either, the diagrams are crude and childish and there are no sources

you cant blame the weather over the past few months on BP, sure this winter has been cold, but, it's been blown well out of proportion, travel has been chaotic because people are not used to dealing with these conditions, it only takes one lorry to jack-knife and the whole motorway suffers

as for the effects on the gulf stream, hard to blame it on oil, if their has even been any lasting effect on the currents (i doubt that) then a lot of study would be required to determine the part played by the oil
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Somewhere in those sources an experiment was carried out to see the affects oil would have on a warm body of water surrounded by cold water, the results showed that the boundaries were destroyed by the oil allowing the cold water to cool the warm body much quicker. that's had the affect of destroying the warm body after the gulf stream which stops the warm water from making it across the Atlantic.

also, OFFICIAL records state we have had the coldest weather in 1000 years (since records began), coincidence?! possible, but i doubt that.

-David Icke
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

experiments are all well and good, but they wont be very accurate, flow regimes, temperatures, chemical compositions of either substance cannot be modelled accurately

also, the destroying of boundaries between hot and cold water is suspect, if anything introducing an organic chemical would increase the boundary

also, records of any respectable level of accuracy have only existed since the mid 19th century, not the 11th century
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Records were not started that far back i know, i wasn't trying to say they were, they are going from historical accounts and geological data, i think that's what was said on the TV.

regardless, from what i've understood about the gulf stream, it has been slowing down for the past 10 years, this just compounded the issue and is not solely to blame.

-David Icke
Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human
ID: 0

The biggest joke of all is the fact that the global warming band wagon is now trying to convince people that cold is the new heat, and that it is all caused by global warming. They completely ignoring what is happening in the gulf and how it is adversely affecting the gulf stream.

They even stated in a recent conference that they do not believe that the sun or moon have any impact on the global climate.

Wow, my high school science teacher wouldn't support this crap.

Also has anyone heard of the many birds & fish dying from mysterious causes?

Search:- Bizarre Final Days and Hours of the ex bush aid John P. Wheeler III & phosgene kc-767 spray accident for more information.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”