Golden's Anti Scam Service - discussion of Scamming

A place to discuss 'Market Stuff'

Moderator: Market Mods

KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon
ID: 0

Golden's Anti Scam Service - discussion of Scamming

ok u know what guys.. its time I speak up..

When I was a multier/scammer.. back in 2009-2010. Goldy offered to hold my scammed resources

I was gonna post the msn logs before but I felt bad and didnt, THIS however has gone too far.

so this happened after I ended selling one of my account. Golden on MSN offered to hold my scammed resources.
He also has told me he knew Baradure (the real hellboy I believe) on msn and has also held resources for him.

why he isnt running away with your resources? Maybe its because he is waiting for a large pray with say more then $200.. I mean thats what I would do if I was still scamming.

Say I am wrong GoldenWing, And I shell post up the logs! I always save my logs
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

Re: Golden's Anti Scam Service

KnowLedge wrote:ok u know what guys.. its time I speak up..

When I was a multier/scammer.. back in 2009-2010. Goldy offered to hold my scammed resources

I was gonna post the msn logs before but I felt bad and didnt, THIS however has gone too far.

so this happened after I ended selling one of my account. Golden on MSN offered to hold my scammed resources.
He also has told me he knew Baradure (the real hellboy I believe) on msn and has also held resources for him.

why he isnt running away with your resources? Maybe its because he is waiting for a large pray with say more then $200.. I mean thats what I would do if I was still scamming.

Say I am wrong GoldenWing, And I shell post up the logs! I always save my logs

lol :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

Ive Helped many people move into many new accounts and sold allot of other peoples resources

your just a little *Filtered* trying to tarnish my thread so plz GTHO/

goldy

Also to get my Current account i had to move a sum of $240 and any person who has traded with me will know that i am fair and Honest trader :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

And its funny how as soon as i start making my 5% profit as little as that is he comes and posts here :smt017 :smt017
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

I remember afew months ago, you posted an apology thread.. iDk what the apology was for but I posted the logs in that thread too. but removed them because I didnt wanna ruin you.. But you go too far to question my motives.. I shell post up our msn logs,

Am I a Good trader??
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

Here is the image kids,
Last edited by KnowLedge on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Am I a Good trader??
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

logs which can easily be altered on PS nice :smt115 :smt115 :smt115

you just sound like someone who has no life :smt081 :smt081 :smt081 :smt081

This is my Anti Scam server so GTHO scammer and im being nice.

i will personally get each person ive traded with be it accounts+$ Deals to post in here.

Last year i traded account 6 or 7 times and sold 1 for $240 and another for more than that.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

KnowLedge wrote:I remember afew months ago, you posted an apology thread.. iDk what the apology was for but I posted the logs in that thread too. but removed them because I didnt wanna ruin you.. But you go too far to question my motives.. I shell post up our msn logs,

*I Messed around with 2 Ascended accounts i had a 1 on 1 chat with Admin and It was all sorted.
Golden's Trade feedback
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

Ive done some honest sales, till the time is right for the big bang.. and BANG I make a lot from that one time, and all those honest trades were worth it.. :)

and yes logs can be made up, but we all know this one wasnt, I can post the whole file up too

Am I a Good trader??
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

i do not have a paypal account or a Debt card their is no Physical way for me to receive any form of $

All i can see in your reply is a white box sending me to Image Hosting . :smt115

Bye for now i have school to go to
Golden's Trade feedback
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

GOLDEN WING wrote:guy buying $50 worth of resources at 0.5
Golden's Trade feedback
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

GOLDEN WING wrote:i do not have a paypal account or a Debt card their is no Physical way for me to receive any form of $

All i can see in your reply is a white box sending me to Image Hosting . :smt115

Bye for now i have school to go to

oh here is the image

and link is -->

[http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?3a1030ce6d.jpg]

Basically, you asked me to send you my resources so you can gold them, and also that you are holding 100 mill for another scammer of that time..

BEWARE People, I have done my job

Am I a Good trader??
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

you have the right to warn anyone and post what you believe will tarnish my name as a black market trader?

fact is ive traded with many people nearly all are credible i help my alliance members with ascending brokers so any amount of Bull *Filtered* you post up none of my true friends will ever believe you and thats something you stil have to learn about this game True friendship and comradeship.

I wish you good luck

goldy
Golden's Trade feedback
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

your true "game friends*" won't believe what? The logs that I posted in which you admit?
Cause if not, then I am willing to post the whole document..

Am I a Good trader??
GOLDEN WING
Wraith

KnowLedge wrote:your true "game friends*" won't believe what? The logs that I posted in which you admit?
Cause if not, then I am willing to post the whole document..

Anyone who wishes to see it pm him please atm spamming my "Service" thread isn't welcome.

Admit? LMAO i don't even Save my msn logs on my pc wth is the point?I see your 1 of those people that would Edit an image or doc in such a way to make an Honest trader seem like he's doing a Under the table deal.

In an Attempt to get back at him for what?Making a profit you did state "This has gone on for long enough" seems like someone's Jealous and My creditability stil remains intact and ur's stil stuck in a pile or steamy *Filtered* =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Golden's Trade feedback
Scrofobell
Fledgling Forumer
Race: AncienT
ID: 57266

Knowledge i dont know you, i dont know GW's history, but i do know he is not a scammer.He helped me getting my new account wich cost A LOT of naq and uu's and guess what, NOBODY was scammed.
Like GW mentioned, your just envious about his reputation.
And NO :smt018 , i dont defend him as a friend, i defend him for a good trader that he is.

Korruption wrote:i highly recommend golden :)

Mittenz wrote:Bump for an honest trader! :)

Jason... wrote:I vouch for Golden and his epicness

Nostra wrote:Prevent your ass from getting scammed !

this guy will help you

Whats wrong with these peoples?damn those guyz ware scamed too by GW no ?
KnowLedge
Forum Elite

Re: Golden's Anti Scam Service - discussion of Scamming

lol kid have you seen my feedback?
yet if you look at my AKAs, ull know who I am lmao..

Seriously, any1 does trading and wants to see the whole document from 2009 dec to 2011 msn logs for Goldy and me, Im willing to send to them.. so Just ask..

What I posted there isnt a Lie, Its the truth

Am I a Good trader??

Return to “Market Discussion”