Quantum Reset

PwnReaper
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Ancient
ID: 1906051

Quantum Reset

Hey does anyone know when Q will reset? Also what is up with Q? ERA 49?? Is something wrong with the site?
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

Re: Quantum Reset

The Quantumverse is in the process of a collapse and rebirth, into a new reality!! (check back soon ... )

It reset m8 XD
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
PwnReaper
Fledgling Forumer

I know it reset. But when will it be back up??
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

normally takes from 4-7 days
new one will have a "twist" to make it more interesting,,, and everyone starts at 0 again so even playing field,,,

Welcome to Q its a lot of fun,,, sometimes #-o
PwnReaper
Fledgling Forumer

I know how Q works. I've been playing since era 7. >.<
But it's acting all weird and stuff saying era 52 will start now. Which is why i'm asking, is something wrong with the site?
Join me
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Benisallbiz/Join me/Exneighbour

then you know it just ended yesterday(my time) so watch for it on forums and in main for a link,,,
PwnReaper
Fledgling Forumer

Lol. No offense but your not seeing my question. On my screen it says Q is entering era 52, when we just left era 25. I'm wondering if the site is bugged or not.
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

I think the Top 5 will be:

1. Uhhh
2. Duhh
3. Uhhh's Clone
4. Duhh's Clone
5. Clone WTH [Affy Edition]

Oh nevermind. Era is over, I was so excited about it I somehow was off by 12 hours so I missed the GD Era end myself. Whats the odds that the Era would end on SuperBowl Sunday, which, in the USA just means another easy excuse for a bunch of us rednecks to get together, grill brats, drink cold beer, and talk crap about silly games with leather balls and pads.

Methinks the issue is something to do with Admin messing around with the 'Legends' page and making room, and/or headers for the next 26-27 Eras of records where Affy will reign supreme (if I live that long, I am getting to be an old man with saggy ballz and such... HAHA :-$ ) and somehow this has thrown many counter/placeholder titles into Era 52 the same amount of mysterious new Era Rankings like on the Legends page.

Never fear, Admin will work their magic, finish up prepping for the next wonderful Era, scrap/get RID of those ranking page hogging undefeatable Clones (GD Mfers sleeping with Mrs. Affy, eating all my ice cream, drinking all my beer...) I am sick of those turd heads for life.... #-o

Bring on Era 26, anything, ANYTHING, but Clones. I look in the mirror, and what do I see, another GD CLONE, looking back at me... ](*,)

'Bad Affy' sez, Stop being such a whiny git... :smt025
'Bad Affy's Clone sez, Stop being such a whiny git...
:smt112
and every 4 hours,
and so on,
and so on,
and... well, you get the point~! :smt099
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

To answer your question

its just messed up lol i got random era reset too itl fix itself when the new era comes about i presume
PwnReaper
Fledgling Forumer

Lol Affy there's no way your getting old. Your just too GD cool to be old. Don't let age stop the raging youth inside you. I propose we start a war against those GD clones. I call it "Stargate Wars: Attack of the Clones" (no relation to Star Wars >.<). Lets [color=#00FF00]masking[/color]these clones up and show them how the originals to things. Speaking of the Super Bowl it was an incredible game and both teams did great. Can't wait till next season!!
Last edited by knight on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: warning issued
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

PwnReaper wrote:Lol Affy there's no way your getting old. Your just too GD cool to be old. Don't let age stop the raging youth inside you. I propose we start a war against those GD clones. I call it "Stargate Wars: Attack of the Clones" (no relation to Star Wars >.<). Lets f**k these clones up and show them how the originals to things. Speaking of the Super Bowl it was an incredible game and both teams did great. Can't wait till next season!!

Alas... in a few more short years Old Man Affyerz will see his 5th decade of life... I am on the downside, maybe really on the downside if I don't stop smokin weed with Hippy, and drinkin so much with all the mates from down under (or wanting to share a beer with my 'Dad' KIKAZ)!! HAHAHAHA

I've seen love, life, kids born, buried a best friend, lived the joys and pains, and gone through a war in the nasty desert. I think I am "Cool" because I have lived long enough to know that I have lived too much!! The only good thing about the age whereupon you come to realize your own mortality, is that you have lived long enough to realize your own mortality. Life becomes shorter, fun becomes more fun, loving becomes shorter, but, more fun, prejudices seem silly, because, no matter who the other Bloke is who looks and talks differently than you, prays to a different God than you (or none at all), or those who live different customs than you, NONE of that matters when you realize they are all dying - just like you.

Life becomes the most 'Cool', when you stop trying to be cool, and live to serve others for the betterment of all mankind. It is hard to see, I could not see it when I was 20, or 30. But now, all you care about is just 'Watching the game.' Watching the game can really MEAN Watching an actual game (like the Superbowl) or be a colloquialism for just taking life as it comes and doing unto others as you would have them do to you! :-$

They are rioting in Egypt! I just want to Watch the Game...
Global warming is killing us all! I just want to Watch the Game...
Muslims hate the Jews! I just want to Watch the Game...
Warlords are killing/raping in Africa! I just want to Watch the Game...
Democrats hate Republicans in USA! I just want to Watch the Game...

If everyone could just sit down, have a few drinks, grill a few Brats, and watch a game together, couldn't we just all get along?? HAHAHA :-k

What's that Mrs. Affy?? Get off the GD computer and come help me clean the Dishes??
Jesus, Mrs. Affy, I JUST WANT TO WATCH THE GD GAME!!! [-(

When is the new Q Era gonna come?? Affy wants a Surprise... :smt047
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

Return to “General”