sooooo i might made an idiot of myself lol

ph30nix
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

sooooo i might made an idiot of myself lol

got a PM from a guy asking a question about something, (about Q ascention)

i of course tell him that that feature isnt part of this wave...... well then i think hey this guy might be new so im going to help him out and right out a good 10 paragraphs of little tips and such ive figured out or learned myself to try and help.

then i bother to actualy LOOK at the person and spy them..... yea new or not they at least already know everything i bothered to tell them about..... #-o

so my question does it still count as a good deed done, if it was totaly unneeded?
You'll be missed
alucard110
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Shadow Stalkers
Race: Ancient

Re: sooooo i might made an idiot of myself lol

Lol, I would say that you were trying to do the right thing by helping a possible noob...

It is quite funny that you might have only been wasting your time typing hints that are already known to them. =D> =D> =D>
Affirmation
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: The Magnificents
Race: Ancient
ID: 42530
Alternate name(s): Affy 'Bad Affy' or just Crazy Old Man Affy

Well, I say it counts...

As long as Mr. P gives ole Afferz some of those Tips and Hints as well. Hey, I got a good one:

Is it possible to still finish a Q Era even though you log in about 12 hours after it has ended??

(Uhhh, wait, I already GOT that answer at the end of last Era!!... #-o )

Somehow I had it in MY mind that I could spend a leisurely Sunday afternoon grilling and prepping for one of Mrs. Affy's famous SuperBowl Sunday parties, eat, drink, be merry, break a little wind, then, half-drunk and heavy laden with Chicken wings login to Quantum and finish the Q Era. Too bad for my dumb azz it had ended 12 Hours Earlier at 11:30AM my time NOT 11:30PM my time!!

HAHAHA What a double-dummy-super-duper-half-stupor usual Affy dummy Era ending tale!! :smt089

Oh well, I did not need to spend those Gazillions of NAQ I had stored in the Bank, would have spoiled another stuppy Affy-ism. :smt058

'Bad Affy' sez... Well, what more could I say?? Stupid is as Affy does... =D>
What Happened to my Siggy????

Damn it Bernie!!

Affy? or 'Bad Affy'...:
Spoiler
What in the H E double LL happened to the Siggy's???

hey you were above rank 30 so not too bad for missing end of wave. ALso i would think bad affy would be rather pissed off at getting to miss out on all the end of wave hijinks musta been some party to keep him so calm.

but turns out the advice was well received and appreciated.

but it was mostly just general stuff, like while farming set war, and only use 11-12 turns will get you full naq and that 15 is a waste.

UP is most important stat overall, doubling production in long run is 10x more valuable then double income.

i did pass on the words of wisdom to realize you will be farmed, but unless you get sniped it will never be more naq than you cant remake in 1-2 farm hits so its no worth getting pissed off over....and shooting off a threatening message that just makes you sound like a really lame noob lol (i left that last part out on need to encourage questions in that direction.)
You'll be missed
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

i logged in over 2 days later lol shows how much it interests me xD
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!

Return to “General”