Banned?

Hikiru
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Eternal Empire~The Confederacy
ID: 0

Banned?

Hikiru

ID 1955325

I seem to have been banned, I'm not sure why...

I logged on, and had 11 bil naq out, I trained my UU and banked the rest, I then went to put myself on PPT. I then noticed something strange. The drop-down menu showed "Exchange: 1000 GnR" "For: Full Supporter Status". This confused me as I have had FFS status for almost 2 years, if not more. The link to the private trade brokers said: "To the Private Trade Broker (Not Fully Available Yet to you...)" and when in there, trying to broker someone, it allowed me to put in their ID like normal... but when it asked what to broker I could only fill out what I wanted to trade, and no boxes show up for their end of the trade. I was thinking of just re-buying FSS and seeing if that fixed it.... I then realized I was listed as "Rank: 0". I didn't seem to exist, I couldn't find me: not in the attack pages, not by looking up my ID, not in my Alliance list. But I could still do things like Spy and attack and invite people to my alliance. Then i realized I didn't earn any Naq at the turn change. So i tried one last thing, logging out and logging back in, to see if it would help rest it.
I was instead greeted with not being able to log back in and the message saying "That account is suspended, pending investigation for suspected cheating."
I asked a friend what had happened, he said he figured I was auto-banned. But... I'm not sure why, I didn't have negative Naq or UU... and I was still able to log in and do some things the first time.

I am emailing Admin right now
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
Hikiru
Forum Newbie

Re: Banned?

Sorry to say....
But it has now been over 4 days since the ban happened... since I posted this... since i sent the first email :(
And I sent a second email on the 3rd day too

... But...
I've had no response.... Not here... Not by email...

I am the leader of my alliance and can't do things for my alliance because of this ban
I know it might not be resolved right away
but some response would help
:smt090
Madclown
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten serenity
ID: 1903194

Hikiru wrote:Sorry to say....
But it has now been over 4 days since the ban happened... since I posted this... since i sent the first email :(
And I sent a second email on the 3rd day too

... But...
I've had no response.... Not here... Not by email...

I am the leader of my alliance and can't do things for my alliance because of this ban
I know it might not be resolved right away
but some response would help
:smt090

im in the same boat as you just waiting haha :smt017 well best of luck and i wish u a fast un banning... after admin un ban me 1st that is haha :smt110
Hikiru
Forum Newbie

Been unbanned thank you :smt060
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave

lmao xd xD
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!

Return to “For Admin Archives”